Chapter 38 Happy Death Day

Start from the beginning

'Can you really say that his your son despite everything that's happening between both of you? All of your actions, your daughter and her friends? Can you really say that you're his parents?" Nezu asked with a serious tone.

Both of them quickly stand in silence not meeting his gaze. They knew that after this whole matter was settled, they could never be a family but they have to try.

"You're son is already revealed to us that he's the Burning Man that's been killing criminals in the last year. And judging by how he reacted at Kamino, he certainly held a tremendous hatred towards both of you." Aizawa added.

"But we really did miss him. I know that we messed up-" Toshinori said.

"You did more than just messed up, this whole situation had gone all clusterfuck because of some bad parenting! Your parenting!!" Aizawa yelled in rage.

Aizawa run towards Toshinori and tried to give him a piece of his mind when Present Mic and Vlad quickly held him back while Tsukauchi hold Toshinori in his place with the chief standing in the middle trying to de-escalate the situation.

"Alright, break it up. Both of you!!" the chief told both of them, "Madam President, you said that he demanded a few other things, can we hear it?"

Then all eyes suddenly went towards her while she tried to find the strength to say the information that needs to be said.

"He demanded that all of the people responsible for his demise be heavily punished and be brought to the law. Including both of his parents and their daughter's friends," she explained and everyone's eyes were shocked.

"That means-" Nezu muttered.

"Yes, everyone who's responsible from his school, teachers, neighborhood, and all of them be brought to the court and faced their punishment." Madam President said and quickly everyone realized what this meant.

"So everyone that's ruined his life in the past ten years. It's like dragging half a Japan population into a courtroom." Midnight said realizing the situation.

"We can easily punish the school and the teachers, including the neighborhood and others. But-" Tsukauchi said as he avert his eye to the two main people in the room.

"It's them that's complicated." Nezu said eyeing the Yagi's, "If we drag the Symbol of Peace and his wife to the courtroom and sentence them for their crimes, then the entire world would be in shock hearing about it."

"Not to mention that crimes would escalate in mere seconds after hearing the news about it. Can you imagine the next headline of tomorrow's news, "Symbol of Peace neglected his son?" The media would have a field day." Present Mic continued.

"And what about UA's reputation, what happened if they learned that the entire Hero Course class is being arrested because of the crimes that they did in the past." Midnight said while berating their situation.

"The parents would sue us for keeping them in a school near their children," Snipe said

"The question is, whether we would punish them as All Might and Viridian Storm or as Toshinori and Inko Yagi," Nighteye asked who to punish.

As they all discuss it, Tsukauchi went forward in Toshinori's direction and punched him in the face, he immediately falls to the ground and everyone stopped with their talking and looked at the detective.

"I told you that you need to come clean right from the start. I warned you that your crimes will eventually be catching up to you one day and you didn't listen. BUT INSTEAD, YOU HAD TO BRING THE HPSC TO COVER UP YOUR ENTIRE MESS ALL BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO FACE THEM. NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPENED, ALL OF US HAD TO PAY FOR YOUR MISTAKES!!! DO YOU SEE HOW THIS ENTIRE SITUATION HAD GONE TO ALL BECAUSE OF YOUR PARENTING MISTAKE?" Tsukauchi screamed at his face feeling the stress from the case had gotten into him.