When we first met

Ariana's POV
   I was at school, at the last subject we had, maths, of course I and my class were just bored and tired and we wanted to go home.
   After we finished~and of course get some homework~ i just wanted to go home and sleep ALL day long. I went outside and i thought i would wait for my boy best friend to come again but this time he was waiting for me with one guy.

   When i saw him i didnt reconise who that guys was because i never saw him again.
"Hey, Timmy! How are you, what happend that now YOU are waiting for me?" I said jocking.
"Well that's none of your business, look, i want to present to you, my cousin, Justin, Justin this is Ariana, my girl best friend" Timmy said.
"Hey Justin" i said
"Hey Ariana" he said looking right into my eyes~we had eye contact and i am that type of person that just can't handle it anymore~

   "Soooo, i was wondering if you could come at mine and work on something for school, what do u think?" Timmy said.
   "Yeah, i can come, but what should we work on, because we're not even in the same class, remember?" I said~Justin was staring at me, why was he?!~
   "Yes, you're right, i just need your help, i hope it's not a problem~btw Justin's coming too~" he told me with a weird face ~or i thought he looked at me weirdly~
   "Ok, i don't mind."

~

We got there and on the way for Timmy's house i and Justin talked a lot, i rlly liked his company and he was really cute.

Now that im thinking, i am like him a lot, we both like lavander (i mean he likes purple but it's partically the same) and we also love pasta. Yay i finallt foynd someone who does like pasta lol.

We entered in Timmy's house where his mum was.
   "Hey Ari, im so happy you came!"
   "Thank you, im glad to be here" i said. I amd Timmy's mother were in good ships and that's it. Even that i knew the whole house i just could walk or talk or behave as i do at my house, i just cant. After that Alexa (Timmy's mum) got me by my arm and told me something that she really wanted my mum to know.

Timmy's POV
   "Broo, Justinnnn, wth??"
   "What???"
   "I understood you put me to meet a girl and idk how you said to fall for her but do not stare at her like that, are you crazy?"
   "Idk, i love her smile, it's so beautiful, ok i won't do that anymore" he said looking annoyed.

I dont undertsand, it's the first day they met and he's falling??
I hope not.

Ariana's POV
   After Alexa told me that, i went to Timmy and Justin who waited on me to come and have 'that' look and help them. It was just a maths problem, i could do it even that im not the best. I dont think so he invited me here to just help him.

Nobody's POV
   After that, they also did their homework and Justin helped them with some little things, then Ariana got home and on the way she was thinking of what Justin told her.

----Little Flashback-----------------------

  "Well then im gonna leave, i still have to do some housework and babysitt my little brother" Ariana said
   "Ariana, wait..." justin said
   "Yeah?"
   "Can we walk tomorrow morning together to the school, i have to go there too because im moving there, so..."
   "Yes of course you can, i really liked your company so why not' i said exited
   "Thank you, i liked your conpany too"

----End of Flashback---------------------

Ariana's POV
   "Well, so tomorrow morning i have an amazing company, cool! So he's moving here, i thibk he's gonna stay here a while"
   After i took a shower, i changed in my pijamas and tried to sleep...