A/N

It's your girl, General_Kenobi_FAN!! Carina has survived season 2 and so has a lot of people now that I think about it

I can't wait to incorporate Finn, Jenna, and Rose into Season 3, especially more where Finn's concerned since he originally died in season 3.

Season 3 is going to be far more AU than season 2. Jeremy didn't die so no ghost sightings, Damon is in his happy relationship with Rose, and we have a little bit of Elena maturity, even though it pained me to write it.

Esther and Mikael are still our main villains, that ain't changing since Carina views them and Dahlia as the most irredeemable characters in the franchise. She might know Elena is selfish by what she's watched, but she was raised alongside Elena and she does love her.

Elena needed a person who's not afraid to call her out on bullshit and now that Jenna is still alive and Carina is here, she's got two not afraid to call out bullshit.

This will be a bit of a slow burn, our girl Carina is not a teenage girl. I forgot to put in her age that she died as Charlotte Wyatt. When she was Charlotte, she died at age 26 so more mature and this means she's not immediately jumping into kissing her mates and other things.

I think she hasn't even fully kissed Elijah and she's known about being his mate for about 2 months now, just guessing on the amount of time since TVD is terrible about letting you know how much time has passed.

Well, anyway, I'll see about getting the first chapter of season 3 out and let me know if you have any ideas for what could happen in season 3 or anything you want to see in the comments.

May the Force Be With You!!