Chapter 15

"Austin!" She warned.

"Yes?" He still had a cold face.

But there is no distance between them.

This time, Emma can really feel his finger on her body as he holds her tightly.

"Whatever you are planning to do, stop it. Remember, Bella!" She advised.

"What about her?"

Emma furrowed her eyebrows, clearly she don't understand why he said that way.

"She's your fucking girlfriend, let go of me!" She tried to push him away.

"I thought you said, you wanted to kiss and sleep with Sebastian." He brought back what she had said just now.

"Yes, that's my choice." She angrily said.

"You're gonna have to cross my dead body first to let that happen." He said which makes her to furrowed her eyebrows.

"I'm not related to any of your grudges with him, so stop this!"

"Who said I have grudges on him."

His thumb circled behind her back.

Strangely she can really feel his finger movement on her body.

He had both of his hands on either side of her waist.

Both of them were looking at each other.

"Austin." She wanted to say something when she felt his lower body on her front body.

His hand slips down the back of her thigh as he pulls her right thigh up.

The distance will really kill Emma.

"I'll kill him." He warned next to her ear.

The way he talk next to her ear had her face turned red.

She didn't understand the situation she was in now.

"If you try anything on him." He added.

Anyone who saw their situation will really say this is where the se* scene start.

"Are you trying to fuc* me Austin." She blurted out which quickened her heartbeat.

His eyes widened and suddenly realized what he did but he tried to hide it.

"Yes, if you're clever enough but you're brainless." There he was starting his cocky attitude.

"Then, stop putting your hands on my body." She pushed him which he allowed to be pushed.

"Don't mind about my life."

"Don't fucking order me."

"Don't fucking act like you care."

"Get out!" She shouted.

"Tsk, your manners and attitude need to be fix."

Emma watched as he swipe his front coat before walking away.

"Fuckkk off Austinnnn!" She shouted.

She went to the bathroom to clean up, to get rid any traces of his touch on her body.

But stopped immediately went she saw her attire.

She shrieked.

Emma run back to her bed to grab her phone to call Claire.

Claire was fast enought to answer her call.

"The fuck Claire, why did you let me wear this night dress!" She said angrily but Claire was laughing hard at her burst.

"What's wrong?" Claire said in between laugh.

"You fucking planned this right!" She knew Claire who like to match her up with any guy.

Claire laughed hard.

"Why did he saw you?" She asked clearly enjoying the drama.

"You think!" Emma said angrily but of course Claire never took it serious.

Now she understands why Austin acted that way.

"Well, guess he's lucky." Claire laughed loudly through the phone.

"Claire! This is not even covering enough my body!"

This night dress was one of Claire present to her during Christmas.

Never did she thought Claire will let her use it.

"She's not even my husband or boyfriend!" She cried out in frustration since her friend would take it serious.

"Did anything happen? You guys had se*?" She asked.

"Of course no. I wouldn't want to do it with him, he's a jerk."

"Then, it should be fine. It's just a fun time." Claire laughed.

"Fuck off." Emma cursed which makes Claire laughed hard.

She ended the call and went back to the bathroom.

He saw everything.

Then she remember how Austin look away everytime she moves.

The part where he loosen up his tie.

He must've seen it.

Emma shouted angrily.

She was thankful she will not see him for this few days.

At least that can make her and him forget about today's event.

She took a long bath to calm herself.

Wore her towel after she's done bathing then walked out of her bathroom to her walk in closet.

Wore her clothes before she walk out again to do her face routine, dried her hair and then finally walking out of her room.

She called ever staff at her house to give them a brief.

"After this, anyone who come to meet me should get my permission and not Ms. Claire. She's crazy." She added the part of her describing her friend.

Every staff in her house knows exactly how Emma and Claire relationship is, which they took it as a normal thing for Emma to say about Claire.

"Don't ever let that man enter this house again without my permission." They all nodded before Emma dismiss them.