Chapter 11

"You're late."

Emma glared at Austin who seems to be all mighty standing at the stage while listening to the staff who was responsible of decorating the place.

"Well, if you didn't make a call all the minute during my meeting, I wouldn't be this late." She was exaggerating a little.

Emma walked away from him to stand near all the staffs.

She clapped to get their attention.

"I have given you guys the design of how this stage will be decorated and I will explain again to make you guys understand more."

"I want this stage to this background to be white and gold."

"Ms. Emma, Mr Austin told us to make it three colours."

Emma stop talking and turned to what she remember is the who is in charge of all the designer staffs.

"What colour?"

"He wanted everything to be black with a strokes of white and gold." He explained.

"Seriously, Austin. That's is really a bad combination. White will be useless if there is black and gold."

"Then just don't put white."

"Hey, I planned it to be white and gold so the teal colour will stand out more."

"So the black won't?"

"Why do I feel like this fashion show is only for your company benefits." That make Emma face turned red, she was completely mad.

"I didn't say it's only for my company benefits! Cancel the white!" She said angrily.

The staff was watching the two silently.

"I want here and there to be decorated with white lighting balls. Are there any objections, Mr. Perfect?"

Austin just stared at her which Emma took as a no.

"I want this both corner to be decorated with lots of teal flowers, just refer to my design."

"Is there any objection, Mr. Perfect?" Emma asked again just to make him irritated.

"I'm listening. Just keep your mouth and brain working, don't mind me." He said which actually make Emma glared at him before turning away.

"Since Mr. Austin asked this stage to be black and gold, I am changing the colour of wording to white." The chief designer took a note to every instructions Emma gave.

Emma went to explain everything which till the end have no objections from Austin.

Plus, he was busy answering call from Bella.

Emma was at that place until it was time to end the working time that day.

She thanked everyone before walking to her car where her bodyguard is waiting for her.

Then, she felt his presence behind her.

"Don't start anything, Mr. Austin." She said.

She was sure he was about to say something to her, but she beat him before he could say anything.

Sadly, Austin was ready for anything she said.

"You're really do have useless brain, Ms. Emma. I'm actually walking to my car." He said with a cold voice.

"Oh, well. Can't let Mr. Perfect lose." She shrugged but stopped walking to steal a glance at Austin who seemed to look at her when he felt her stare.

"What." He asked.

He stared at her like she the dumbest person he ever met.

"Nothing. Just getting some perfect auras from you."

She made an eye roll at him before finally entering the car and driving away.

But on the way of driving away, she saw him entering his car and driving way to fast to catch up their pace.

Their car abruptly stopped when they hear loud honking from the culprit which is Austin. Emma was swearing loudly at the abruption.

Austin made a loud noise from his exhaust car which annoys Emma before he finally drive away.

"Sick man, with the brain of 15 year old teenager." She mocked.

"Let's head to the company." She ordered in a serious voice which her bodyguard listened.

She wanted to take Claire for dinner to vent out her frustration which she have been holding for hours long.

Austin really made her mood down.

She hated the way he made her feel like she's brainless.

She tried to take a short nap but the moment her eyes closed she suddenly saw his face.

Someday, I will make you bowed down to my feet and begged for forgiveness.

You think highly of yourself, Austin.

She suddenly wanted to throw away the shoes she's wearing now.

She made a note to send G&G the shoe she wanted them to make for her later after dinner with Claire.

Emma spent her times going through all types of heels shoes to get some idea while on their way to the company.