It was a couple of hours later when I returned. Merlin and Lancelot were still in the room. "What's the matter, Lancelot? You look so sad."

"It has been my dream to be a knight, but I'm no noble." he plopped himself on the chair.

"But, I have the seal right here," Merlin waved.

I shook my head and responded, "Merlin, lying about nobility could put Lancelot at risk. And I will not see anything happen to this gentleman. Do you hear me? Promise me you two won't do anything stupid." Lancelot nodded and I sat next to him offering a comforting gesture. Merlin motioned for Lancelot to follow him. "And where do you think you two are going?"

"Off to see Gwen, I think they would be a good match," Merlin teased. I looked to Lancelot and then to my memory of Guinevere. They would pair really well. Both of them are noble and gentle. Their hearts are kind and full of peace. "Off you go then," I waved them off.

It was about thirty minutes since the duo have been gone and although I should be exhausted, I was mainly bored. I cleaned up the chambers and put Merlin's clothes in the cupboard. I even read more about the Griffin and spells on how to defeat it. Not a moment later I heard a rap on my door, "Come in." Gwen closed the door behind her and she giggled. Her face was glowing and I knew that she met Lancelot. I must say he was quite handsome with his shoulder-length chocolate hair and eyes to match. His chin was covered with stubble and he looked close to Arthur's age. He was fit for his age and very polite.

"You won't believe what happened," she said.

I laughed, "Let me guess. You met this amazing man and he immediately charmed you."

"That's actually what happened how did you..." she asked.

"Merlin told me that he had taken Lancelot to meet you because you two would be the perfect match."

"He did that's sweet, but they came for knight wear."

"What?!" my tone changed.

"Ya, and when I finished measuring him, he kissed my hand."

"I'm so happy for you." I was happy for her, but I was very angry for being so oblivious to Merlin.

"We better hurry. I want to see him fight." She got up expecting me to follow. When I see Merlin, I am going to drag him by his ear. And! Well, I do want to see Lancelot fight. Not far behind Gwen, I followed her to the yard. He was dressed in orange which in my opinion did not suit him well. It washed out his skin tone, but I think his nerves did the same thing. It was time for Lancelot to approach Arthur. None of us could make out the conversation, but Arthur slapped Lancelot across the face.

"Sluggish reactions. If this was a battlefield, then you would be dead by now," Arthur said, "Come back when you're ready."

"I am ready, sire."

Arthur sized him up and said, "Fine, then you can start by cleaning out the stables." The other knights in training laughed at him. I had enough of this. I stomped my way to Arthur and spun him around. I could feel eyes on the back of my head, but I did not care. I took his shock to my advantage and shoved him to the ground.

Placing my foot on my chest and holding my dress up so as to not trip I said, "You need all the men to fight this creature. How dare you embarrass a nobleman such as Lancelot, when the knights you train are no better! If you don't start taking this seriously, then the city you love might be the next one attacked." I finished my rant leaving him on the ground. Nobody moved for a minute. I guess they were taking in my words. Although I said them with anger, they were true. I stormed back to the chambers with Merlin not far behind. Gaius and Merlin created antidotes and remedies for our normal patients. I was pacing still angry. This creature can't be destroyed with a blade which means Arthur and his men cannot defeat the griffin on their own. The griffin had the head of an eagle and the body of a lion. I was also mad that Merlin bluntly lied to me. I decided there was only one thing I could do. Down the same horrifying steps, I waited for a chance to sneak down the rest. I have avoided being down here because I was terrified of what was ahead. The Great Dragon was already waiting for me.

"HA HA HA, I do wish you visited more," his voice boomed, "You are troubled...why?"

"There's this creature, the griffin terrorizing cities and I know Arthur won't be able to kill it. I fear it threatens Camelot and I'm not sure how to kill it."

"You are a very special witch. You feel alone in these walls and defenseless. There will come an hour when you will know all of which you seek. But right now you are needed above me," he said.

"Thank you for listening to me," I backed away heading towards the stairs.

He started laughing again, "Of course, one day, oh one day..." I could not hear the rest. Listening to the dragon's warning, I rushed to the courtyard. The warning bells rang out and a neighboring city was coming seeking shelter. Some much for being bored. I ran from person to person making sure they did not need immediate attention. Gaius and Merlin were doing the same. Some people just needed wounds wrapped and others just needed to be talked to. The griffin can bring on a huge amount of stress and everyone needs a person to rant to.