The Bar ♥Lupe x Jess♥

A/N: Go check out my ao3 @bee_died - I posted the original there. 

This is a Lupe García x Jess McCready (from A League of Their Own)

fxf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You look exhausted." Jess remarks, as Lupe walks into their room after a long day of practice. Lupe collapses on the bed, and Jess chuckles.

"mmm." Lupe replies, her face smooshed into Greta's pillow. Jess laughs again, before raising their eyebrows.

"So, I take it you're too tired to go out tonight huh." Lupe's head pops off the pillow. "Thats what I thought." Jess says, standing up and pulling Lupe off the bed. "Grab a coat, it's cold."

-----

A few minutes later the two of them are walking down a deserted street to the bar. They talk casually, glancing over at each other every so often. Jess thinks about how beautiful Lupe looks with a dot of pink on the tip of her nose, and Lupe can't help but notice Jess's handsome features. The two of them walk into the bar and find a table near the bar.

"I'll get us drinks." Jess says and stands to grab the beers. Lupe watches them leave, but as soon as they do, their seat is taken by a girl with dark brown hair and a fake smile.

"Oh um- hey." Lupe says, focusing now on the girl, and not Jess getting her drink.

"Hey." The girl replies, in a seductive tone. "I couldn't help but notice you from across the room, and I was just wondering if you would like to-," she pauses, looking Lupe up and down, "hang out." Lupe attempts an apologetic smile.

"Sorry but-" The girl cuts her off.

"I promise I'll make it worth your while." She smiles and bites her lip.

"I don't think she's interested." Jess says, appearing behind the girl and looking annoyed. "And you're in my seat." The girl looks startled but doesn't move immediately instead turning to look Jess in the face.

"Actually," she says, "I think she's very interested."

"And what gave you that impression." Jess retorts.

"I-uh." The girl stutters.

"Move." This time, the girl stands up, looks at Lupe frustrated, and walks away. "Bitch." Jess says, just loud enough for Lupe to hear it. They set down the beer on the table and turn to Lupe. "So why weren't you interested exactly?"

"Oh-um. I don't know, I'm just not."

"Someone else on your mind?"

"You could say that." Jess smirks. Then, without thinking Lupe leans forward and kisses Jess. Almost immediately, Lupe pulls back, afraid to see Jess's reaction and already expecting the worst, but to her surprise, Jess pulls her back towards her, and kisses her slowly, but passionately, letting their bodies meld into each other. It is over too soon, and Lupe yearns for more, but she accepts the end of the moment and looks up at Jess. Jess is smirking like they've won something and Lupe chuckles looking back down at your hands.

"You're not a bad kisser García." Jess remarks, still smiling.