29: Stay Of The Cut

Começar do início

"It's okay." JJ said softly, despite crying himself, "Shh."

After a while, the two made their way back to the vehicle. Kie sighed in relief to see none of them were hurt,

"You okay?" She asked softly, looking between JJ and Rory who both shared the same puffy, red eyes from crying.

JJ tried to smile, lifting up the keys to the Phantom.

Kiara drove to the docks to retrieve the Phantom, having to act natural to each Police car that drove by. 'Act normal' resulted in JJ and Aurora ducking whilst Kie drove and hoped for the best.

Kiara reassured, "The police are still looking, that's a good sign."

***

JJ opened the boat shed where the Phantom was kept. They walked inside, as JJ admired the boat that towered over them,

"There she is." He said in awe, "A 1983 Formula 402 SR1. The Phantom."

"She's kind of a junker." Kie grimaced at the dirt on the boat, causing Aurora to chuckle to herself.

JJ raised his eyebrows in shock, "Really? She's right there, Kie. She can hear you."

A motorbike engine revved outside, causing Rory to sigh in relief. She walked around the boat, "Pope, finally. I thought you got pinched-"

Unexpectedly, Rafe Cameron bumped into her, "Hey, pretty girl. How you guys doin'?"

"Shit." Aurora gritted her teeth, before walking away from him, "Where's your sidekick, Rafe?"

Barry whistled, followed by his gun cocking, "I ain't no sidekick."

"Sure seems like it." Rory spat, "You're running around like his little bitch and all-"

Barry pointed his gun at JJ, "Shut your mouth, or I blow his brains out all over the concrete." He looked at her brother, "Don't think I forgot about me and you on the side of the road. I'm here because I want my mother fucking money!"

Suddenly, Barry punched JJ in the face, causing him to fall to the fall. Kiara yelled his name, as Rafe picked her up and carried her back. Barry pulled JJ's blonde hair,

"The money is what I'm here for!!"

"Get the fuck off of him!" Aurora shouted, as she stormed towards Barry and punched him around the face.

Barry didn't fall, but stumbled back. He wiped the blood that poured from his nose, "You're a right bitch, Rory."

Rafe repeatedly harassed Kie with questions about John B, whilst Barry kicked JJ on the floor.

"I know what you did." Kiara spat, "You murdered Peterkin!"

Barry stopped hurting JJ at this comment, and widened his eyes in surprise. Aurora took this opportunity and snatched the gun from his hand.

Rory pointed the gun at his chest, "Stay the fuck back!" She glanced at her brother, "You okay, JJ?"

Her brother groaned from the floor, before quickly sitting up, "Kie!"

Aurora turned around, stupidly forgetting about Barry, to see Kiara being strangled by Rafe. Suddenly, Pope appeared and whacked a golf club into his back repeatedly. Due to this, Barry quickly stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Rory's neck.

"I don't wanna do this, Rory, I really don't." Barry struggled, as Rory squirmed in his arms, "You're my friend-"

"Let fucking go!" Rory choked out, "Barry! Let... go!"

Thankfully, JJ punched Barry around the back of the head before pushing him against the boat, knocking him out. Aurora clutched her neck, grasping for air, as JJ made sure she was okay.

Kiara shouted, "Pope! That's enough!"

The attention was brought to Pope, who was strangling Rafe with a hose. He was refusing to let go, and Rafe's face was turning redder and redder. Aurora and JJ ran over to Pope, trying to stop him. Rory pulled him back with all of her strength, whilst JJ clicked his fingers in his face,

"Snap out of it, man!" He yelled, "Pope!"

"Pope, enough!" Rory shouted, pulling him away so he finally let go, "He's fucking had enough."

"We gotta go." Kiara worried, "We gotta go."

"Stay of the cut." Pope snapped at Rafe, who was gasping for air on the floor.

"Mother fuckers." Aurora spat on him, before Kie grabbed her wrist and pulled her away.

a/n:
OBX3 TOMORROW!!
comment some of you're theories