We're protecting Lydia from Derek

Meet us at Scott's house

He's getting Issac and Erica to kill her

Jackson is the Kanima

As she read the last message she called Stiles who explained what had happened at Scott's house and that they'd tracked him down to some type of club. Yelena rushed to put her seatbelt on as she drove straight to the club and slammed her foot on the brakes as she pulled up outside, practically giving herself whiplash, taking a deep breath she quickly got out of her car and slammed the door behind her as she wandered around trying to find her brother at this agreed meeting place.

"stiles!" she yelled as her eyes landed on her scrawny teenage brother standing next to Scott

They were both startled by her as she ran to their side and interrupted them.

"Stop! Stop! So Jackson is the kanima?"

"Didn't Derek tell you any of this?!" Scott exclaimed sarcastically making Yelena roll her eyes.

"Believe it or not Scott but our lives don't revolve around the mysteries of Beacon Hills and its shapeshifters."

"What does it involve then?" stiles asked wearily as Yelena smirked.

"Guys-" Scott tried

"Gross." He muttered as Stiles put his hand out to shush Scott who was trying to remind them of the current situation they were in.

Stiles leaned forward and looked his sister dead in the eye "So are you saying that this is just a lust thing, because if so, then we can all move past that, be grossed out but get past it."

Yelena glared at him "No it's not just a lust thing."

Stiles threw his hands up in the air dramatically "Then what is it about him? What do you do? Is it a bad boy thing?!"

Yelena smiled to herself as she thought about Derek "he just gets me, we work out together, watch movies, normal couple things-"

Stiles grimaced and cut his sister off "ok enough, that just went from gross to nauseating."

Scott groaned at the siblings, "Enough!"

Stiles glared at his friend for interrupting his and his sister's argument, "What? Scott, come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defence." He said defending his reactions to his sister's relationship, not quite understanding that Scott was trying to get them back to the situation at hand.

Scott rolled her eyes, "Just help me find it."

"Not "it." Jackson." Yelena pointed out.

Scott sighed "Yeah, I know. I - I know."

"All right, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asked

"I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway," Scott replied

"Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles asked more to his sister than Scott hoping Derek would've shared this with her.

Yelena shrugged confused, "I don't know." She stuttered.

"Maybe it's like an either-or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When's the kanima not the kanima?"

"When it's Jackson." Scott realized.

Yelena sighed and looked up at the sky when saw it, "uh - guys."  Both boys turned to look at her and came to see what she was looking at "See that?"

"He's inside."