"But I want Ulric, he's who I want to be with." she said quickly. 

I bit the inside of my cheek with frustration and cursed Ulric once again in my mind for hurting poor Harley. She may have bullied Aeriela which I won't forgive her for but she isn't totally the bad guy. Ulric made her think he liked her allot and dragged her along for awhile. "I'm sorry, Harley. But here is one thing I am warning you—do something to hurt Aeriela one more time and you are out of the pack. I'm letting you stay for bullying a pack member because you are Ian sister." I said. She looked upset, her eyes watering up as she lowered her head. "Harley, I'm sorry. You start high school in three weeks at Viper High and you will meet a lot of pack boys from Alpha Nathans pack. Trust me, there's a lot of cute boys in the world than just Ulric. Please behave." 

Ian took his sister upper arm gently and pulled her away. He comfort his sister by her tent she shared with Luna and I felt bad but it had to be done. I turned away and walked back over to Killian. 

"Hmm, nice." Killian said, making me grin for a moment before it disappeared quickly. 

I moved onto his lap and kissed him for a moment, "How long has it been since we actually talked to each other? We've become so distant." I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"You've been busy." he said. "But I understand, Alphas are busy people." 

"I shouldn't be so busy for my mate." I said, brushing some of his dark hair back that was getting longer. I knew Killian had curly hair but now that it was longer it became wavy. "I love you, Killian. I don't want you to think I don't." 

He chuckled, "Of course I know you do, Mat. I do understand it's hard for you. You're a new Alpha with a new pack. Aeriela got in a lot of trouble but that's finally over for the meantime." he said, looking annoyed at Aydin promise. "You wanna get us a permanent home. And you have a scientist who is after us. I know you have a lot of pressure on you and you shouldn't be worried about getting married. I know you don't want to, I should just respect that." 

I brought my hand over to his cheek, "But I do wanna get married, Killian. I just don't think it's the right time." I said. I grinned a little, "When I went dress shopping with Melinda, she made me try on this wedding dress. Completely gorgeous! Actually made me want to buy it." We both laughed—an actually laugh from the both of us. It felt so good to do. "I wanna get us a permanent home but you know how hard that's gonna be." I hinted and he nodded. Only the guys and Killian know about the plan to kill Lincoln. I didn't want anyone in the pack to know and risk it being exposed. "It will be done though. Also finding this Faulkner guy—which I do believe Cortez knows who is—and getting him to stop doing what he's doing I will be more open to a wedding and everything. I promise." 

He reached up and pushed my hair behind my ears, "I know, Mat." he said, kissing me. I brought my hand behind his neck and kissed back. He pulled away chuckled, "I'm sure I'll have a hard time getting a baby so quickly out of you or." he said,grinning widely as he kissed on my neck. 

I chuckled as I pushed him away, "Whoa slow down young buck.Letsget hitched before you want to put that baby inside of me." 

He chuckled, "Alright, fine. Deal." he said. He rolled his eyes, "And you have been spending way to much time with Nate where his high elders Texan wolves hang out." he said, making us both laugh. 

Some of the ladies in the pack thought the pack needed some fun time. I didn't know what they were planning until they cooked up a big meal and turned on some music. I laughed and clapped as couples went up dancing to the Luke Bryan and Jason Aldean songs. Devin grabbed Zoe and danced with her. I cheered my brother and his wife good dancing skills.