The dream

In hospital,

Aishu's pov: It's been 4 months. I'm here for a regular check up. I came to live in a village where I know no one. The people in the village seem lovely. They take care of me. Everyone in the hospital came with their husband. Here, I'm with no one on my side.

In the doctor's room,

Doctor: kozhantha healthy ah iruku. Take these medicines regularly.

Aishu: Enaku en innum baby bump ae therila.

The doctor chuckled.

Doctor: Athukula theriyathu ma. Silaruku theriyum. But ungaluku next month or 6th month la theriyum. Don't worry. It's normal and it depends on the child.

She nodded and left the hospital.

Some lady came before me,

Lady: Neenga Aishwarya thana?

She nodded.

Lady: Ungala antha car la koopadraanga.

I don't want to go. But I wanted to know who it is.

Near that car,

She knocked on the window. It went down and she widened her eyes.

Aishu: Surya.

She fainted.

He held her and took her to the home in the car.

After a few hours, she opened her eyes in the unfamiliar bedroom

Aishu: What the hell I'm doing here.? Whose house is this?

Aishu: Surya.

He is standing there in front of her.

She closed her eyes and opened again. He came near her.

Aishu: No. Stop. Don't give me hopes again. I can't handle another heartbreak. Please.

She begged while crying.

He went towards her and hugged her. She cried miserably.

Surya: Baby, it's me. Please dont cry. I'll explain everything. Please. Please.

He understood she missed him and he missed her too. His tears are flowing. But he don't wanna cry. She pulled away and started touching his face.

Aishu: Am I dreaming?

Surya: No. I'm here. I'm alive.

She fainted again. He tried to wake her up. She didn't. He called a Doctor.

Aishu: Surya.

Surya: Baby, are you okay?

Aishu: I'm okay.

Surya: I called a doctor. He will be here in half hour.

Aishu: Ila vendam. Call him. Vara venam sollu.

Surya: No. Please. Innaike two times mayakkam pottuta.

Aishu: Please.

He called Doctor and asked him not to come.

She wanted to share the news with him
But she was afraid.

Aishu pov: What if he don't want a child?

Surya: Baby, you want to say something?

She shaked her head as no.

Aishu: Explain me.

He started explaining.

Surya: Antha blast nyabagam iruku la in which I lost vikram. He did that. Arjun did that for Vikram's place. So I planned to kill him. Sorry I know I promised you to bring him to justice. But he deserve to be dead. Vikram did so many things for him but he betrayed him, me and everyone around us. Na avan kita ketta apo, avan othukitaan. Intha placekaaga nu sonaan. Intha place na avanuku kudukala na una konnuduva nu sonna. I wanted to kill him and I wanted to kill the Surya who has done illegal things. So i planned everything and did that. Ithu un kita sollanum nenacha. But naama love pandrom nu therinchavanga una follow panna chance iruku. So antha case avanga marakara vara wait panna. Sorry. I know you were hurt. You would have cried a lot. But ithu na pannanum. Apo thaan namma future better ah irukum nu enaku thonuchu. I'm sorry. Enaku etha punishment kudukanum na kudu, na aethukara.

She cupped his cheek and kissed his forehead.

Aishu: Thank you. Thank you for coming back to my life. Let's love again.

He hugged and kissed her gently. The kiss has everything that they missed. The love, affection, and lust.

She pulled back.

Surya: Why you resigned your job?

Aishu: How did you know?

Surya: I followed you in disguise. You are my responsibility. I should take care of you. And why were you in hospital?

Aishu: I resigned my job because I have someone to take care of.

Surya: who?

She pulled his hand and kept it in her stomach. He didn't understand.

Aishu: I'm sorry if you don't like this. We're pregnant. 4 months.

He widened his eyes.

Surya: I'm going to be a father???

She nodded. He stood up from the bed and went near window and looked outside. She went near him and turned him around.

She was shocked

Aishu: Why are you crying?

Surya: Finally I have my family. He said while breaking down. He cried.

Aishu: So you are happy about this?

He nodded while crying. He got on his kneel and lifted my shirt up. Kissed my stomach.

Surya: Baby, I'm sorry. I left mom when she needed me the most. I'm sorry. He kissed again.

She kept patting his head.

Surya: Appa inime ungala batharama paathukara.

He kissed again. He got up and kissed me.

Surya: Thank you. This is the best thing that ever happened to me.

She smiled at him.

Suddenly two people entered the room.

Kavi: Akka.

She ran and hugged her.

Aishu: Epdi irukeenga?

Kavi: Nalla iruka. But ne ena maranthuta ila.
She pouted.

Surya: Kavi, inime akka namma kuda tha iruka poraanga.

Kavi: Nejamavaaa

She nodded.

Kavi: Hey jolly jolly. He jumped and went outside running in joy.

She looked at another person. She seems to be 50+. I looked at Surya.

Surya: It's Arjun's mom.

She widened her eyes.

Surya: She knows everything. It seemed like he abused her mentally and physically. He was a psychopath.

She was shocked and she went to her.

Amma: Ena mannichidu ma, ena paiyan aala thaan ne intha 3 maasam thaniya iruka vendiyatha aachu.

Aishu: Acho Amma. Apdi elam ila.

She hugged her.

Surya: Amma enaku onnu sollanum.

Aishu hid behind Surya in fear, as they are not married yet.

Surya: Amma, Aishu pregnant ah iruka.

She widened her eyes and pinched his ears.

Surya: Ahhh Amma valikuthuu.

Amma: Valikarathu ku thaan kilrathu.

Amma: Kavi ma antha calendar kondu va.

We were confused.

Amma: Vara Friday naal nalla iruku. Annaiku pakathula irukara kovil ah kalyanam. Okay ah?

We were shocked.

Amma: Sollunga.

We nodded like a kids.

We got married and lived a life with a family. He came with me for checkups. He became more naughty when we got married. He never let me feel alone. He made me feel loved. He always handled my mood swings with a smile. Amma took care of me like her own daughter. Kavi started calling us Amma and appa after Amma asked her to call us like that. That's it. We felt so complete.

*end*