The heartbreak 💔

Next day morning,

She woke up when the sunlight hit her face.

She opened her eyes slowly and looked behind her.

He was sleeping there while hugging her tightly. She turned to his side. The last night scenes kept coming back making her blush.

She kept staring at him.

Surya: Evalo neram ipdiye paathute irupa?

Aishu: Na paakalayee.

She closed her eyes.

He chuckled and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes.

Surya: So, are you okay? Is it paining somewhere? He asked with concern.

She shaked her head as no with shy face.

Surya: How was it?

He asked in a husky voice. Her face become red and she hitted him lightly.

Surya: What? I need feedback.

She snuggled her face into his chest.

Aishu: stop.

Surya: Fine. I will stop. But give me my morning kiss.

She pecked his lips.

Aishu: Done

Surya: Seriously!? It's a peck. I asked for a kiss.

Aishu: No. Elam ithu pothum. Na poi office ku kelambara.

She tried to get up, and he pulled her back.

Surya: No. You are not going anywhere today. We are gonna spend a full day at home chilling and resting. You must be tired.

Aishu: I like that plan. But it's okay. Im fine.

Surya: Please baby.

Aishu: Fine.

They kept cuddling, watching TV, ordered food, showered together, and played some games. The day ended so well. The day filled with only them and their love for each other.

That night, they were sleeping while cuddling. That's when he received a call.

Surya: Hello.

Arjun: Boss, you are needed here.

Surya: Can't it wait? I'll come in the morning.

Arjun: No. come now.

Surya: Fine.

Baby?

She hummed in sleep.

Surya: I have some important work. I will be back in an hour.

Aishu: No. Don't go.

She whined in sleep.

He chuckled.

Surya: Baby, ill come back as soon as I finish the work.

She opened her eyes and pecked his lips.

Aishu: Come back soon.

He nodded.

Next day morning,

She woke up with no one beside her.

Aishu: He didn't return yet.?

She got freshen up and called him. He didn't pick up. She got panic. Something is bothering her. Something is making her restless.

That's when she received a call from Anjali,

Aishu: Anjali

Anjali: Aishu, there was an accident in the highway. Commissioner asked you to go there. The car got into an accident, and it burned completely it seems.

Aishu: Okay. I will look into this.

She went there and started collecting the details from the department people available there.

Local inspector: The car burnt completely, mam. Two people were there, it seemed. Both were died on the spot.

Aishu: Did you find who they are?

Local inspector: Yes mam, It's Mr. Surya from vikram industries and his friend Arjun.

She stood in the spot. She was unable to move. Furthermore, she wanted to wake up from the dream.

Local inspector: Mam?

Aishu: I will ask Anjali to look into this.

She called Anjali, and she reached there in 10 minutes. Aishu didn't even have a single tear, as she does not believe what he said.

Anjali collected every single detail and took that to Aishu who is standing far away.

Anjali: Ena achi unaku?

Aishu hugged her.

Aishu: Don't tell me it's Surya.

Anjali: Did you both?

She looked at her with concern.

She nodded.

Anjali: I am so sorry, Aishu. But It's Surya.

Aishu: I'm leaving. You take care of this.

She went home and leaned on the door. Started crying. The house has his fragrances. She couldnt believe he is no more.

She locked herself in the room and kept on crying.

It's been 2 weeks,

She resigned her job, as the job will remind him.

Anjali came to meet her in her home,

Anjali: Aishu, ne ena paithiyam ah? I understand you loved him. But he is no more. Ipo ethuku velaya vitta. Ipo ena panna pora. Ne evalo matured and pratical aana ponnu.

Aishu sat down before her.

Aishu: Anjali, ne thaniya irunthu irukiya? intha ulagathula unaku nu yaarume illame. unaku udambu sari ila na neeye paathutu, problem ah solla aal illama, thaniya saaptu, thaniya thoongi, thaniya vaazhnthu irukiya?

She shook her head as no.

Aishu: Apo ithu unaku puriyathu Anjali. Na antha situation la irunthu iruka. Thidir nu oru naal oruthan en life la vanthan. ennoda ellame avan thaan nu nenacha. ena sirika vachaan. ennoda emotional side ah kaata vachan. ena batharama paathupa nu promise panna. ena love panaan. He called me princess and he treated me like a princess. First time en life la enaku nu oruthan vanthaan. ennoda vaazhka motham avan kuda thaan nu namba vachaan. Thideer nu oru naal pazhaya padi thaniya thaan vaazhanum nu poitaan. I loved him.

She started crying and Anjali hugged her.

Anjali: Sorry di. Enaku puriyuthu. un future pathina bayathula thaan apdi pesita. sorry di.

She pulled away.

Anjali: Elam okay. but job ethuku resign panna.

Aishu: I'm pregnant with his child.

Anjali: What?

She nodded.

Aishu: two weeks. She said while rubbing her stomach. I am leaving the town and going somewhere. I am gonna give birth to this child. Now, I have someone who I need to take care for the rest of the life.

Anjali: You are leaving me?

She asked with a tear.

Aishu: I will stay in touch. Stay happy.