Surya

"Get out of my sight. Everyone" A man in his early 30s growled at his men.

Everyone left the place in hurry not to die in the hand of their boss. Except one.

Come on Surya. Calm down.

Calm down. Seriously. Leave before I do something.

Surya.

GET OUT ARJUN. The boss shouted at his friend.

The friend sighed and left.

Surya, number one business man in the city for public. But a mafia in private. He has no one except his friend, who was with him from the childhood in every thick and thins. Surya, a arrogant and cold hearted CEO and mafia, who never hesitates to kill someone. His dark orbs send shivers to the opponent. He has political influences. So the police couldn't able to touch him. Today, they lost their gang member in a shoot out with the opponent gang. Only the closest members know that the meeting is held in that place. But somehow, the opponent came there.

After sometime,

Surya: Arjun

Arjun: Vaanga boss. Calm down aagiteengala?

Surya: Ithu epdi avangaluku theriyum nu enaku therinche aaganum. Collect the details. I'm going home.

Arjun nodded.

On the way home,

Arghhh, I need coffee now.

In coffee shop,

Owner: Sorry sir, it's not open yet.

Surya: Really!?

Owner: Sorry sir. Get inside. I have read a article about your struggles in business. You are dp inspiring.

Surya: Can I get my coffee?

Owner: Sure sir. In a minute.

A waiter brought the coffee. But he got slipped and pour the coffee on Surya.

He stood up and slapped the waiter without any second thought.

Surya: WTF are you doing? You have a single job. Can't you do that correctly?

A girl came from inside and helped the waiter instead of Surya.

Aishu: Are you okay? Etha problem ah? Ulla ponga. Na paathukara.

Surya: What's wrong with you people? Shouldn't you be helping me?

I glared at him.

Aishu: Compete pannanum, kovatha kaatanum na unaku equal ah irukaravanga kita kaatanum, balaveenam ah irukaravanga kita ila. Shame on you. Behave like a man.

He pulled his gun out and pointed at her forehead and at the same time, she took her gun out and pointed at his forehead.

She smirked.

Aishu: Come on Surya. You know I won't let you die in peace.

Surya: Of course. I know. What the fuck are you doing here?

Aishu: May be I came here following a criminal. The one who tricks the police in disguise of business man.

He smirked and put down in gun.

Surya: So what's your plan?

Aishu: I don't know. Some legal punishments based on the crime rate. Before that, the details I needed.

Surya: You know you can't do that.

Aishu: I know I can do that.

Surya: Confident?

She nodded with a raised eye brow.

Surya: Best of luck.

Aishu: Luck? May be you need that.

He sighed and went out.

Surya pov: I can just kill her. It takes only one bullet. But.

Thanks for reading. Next 2 parts tomorrow.