3 - Sylvana

"So my sister's back, hm?" I stood there on the balcony with Hikari and Marcella. "This could be a problem if she gets into the mix." Marcella nodded, "..With the Rebellion sparking up on Aether, it's no surprise she's suddenly back in action after the end of The War." Hikari sighed, "I have a feeling she's back because of my daughter." I looked to her, "What about Seraphine?"

"Well. She was the Rebellion's Star, per Marcella's orders to let her live a life on her own. Then she got picked up by the Destroyer Academy here on Aether. But..it seems the Rebellion won't let her go. That's why their activity has spiked. They want her back." Marcella looked to us, "But what would Serena need Seraphine for? She's too young and she's currently under the memory lock spell placed on her by the Rebellion." I shrugged, "It's possible she found a way to break the spell and then give Aura to her. Keep in mind, Serena is the embodiment of Aura now. She's a threat regardless." Destruction swirled around me, "You're too hard on your sister. After all, depending on the battle, I can't even beat Aura." I shrugged, "..You're useful in inflicting our plans on the Omniverse, Destruction. Until Marcella and Hikari get their own deity embodiments, I have to take charge in matters concerning them."

"That's typical of you, Sylvana." Seth walked out onto the balcony, Fate swirling around him. "So why exactly are we going after your granddaughter?" I shook my head, "You aren't coming with. You've got the reports to do on your recent infiltration of Professor Trotsky's private island." He smirked, "Don't give me that. If you're going, I'm going. I want to see her." I growled but Hikari put a hand on my shoulder, "Let your brother go. It's the first time he'll have seen her since she was a baby in my arms." I sighed, "Fine." I opened a rift to the Stryker Family Home and stepped through it with Seth. He looked at me, "Why are you so upset?" I shook my head, "Something doesn't feel right, putting Seraphine through this. She's one of us..and yet. She isn't allowed to remember." We knocked on the door and there she was. Seraphine. She looked at both of us. Puzzled, "..G-GRANDMA!?" I blinked, what did she just call me? She ran into me, hugging me tight, "Grandma!" I instinctively wrapped my arms around her, hugging her back. Seth laughed, "..It seems the memory spell was broken on her." Alexander Stryker stood in the doorway, "So you finally decided to visit your granddaughter?" Sera grinned at me. "..It's been..forever." Her eyes didn't lie. She knew exactly who I was. Serena stood there in the doorway, "Yo." I blinked, Serena? "What-" I shoved both of them out of the way and slammed her against the wall, "What the hell are you doing with Seraphine? Didn't you know the rules?" Serena gripped my wrist, pushing it off of her. "Don't touch me. You're here for Seraphine, not me." Sera stared at us. Seth flicked her forehead, "What about me eh!?" She blinked, "Who are you?" I dropped dead laughing. Seth had a devastated look on his face. "..She doesn't remember you because you only saw her when she was a baby. He's your great uncle, Sera." Sera blinked, "Oh." She hugged him.

Sera then looked back at me. "..Why did you come here? I thought you and Mom left me for good back in the Rebellion." I smirked, "So you remember everything?" She nodded, "Hikari Sei and Rogue Rose are my parents. You're my grandma, Serena is my great aunt, and that guy over there is apparently my great uncle. Of course I remember everything. But that won't stop me from raising in the ranks of the Destroyers and surpassing you. I have a boyfriend already and I'm pretty sure you've stayed single." I saw Serena, Alex and Seth's mouths all drop. I felt my anger but I held back, "Mm, so you'll surpass me and your mother at the top of the chain?" She grinned, "Yep. You won't stop me." I flicked her nose and she flicked me back. I grinned and rifted both of us to a dueling arena.

"Come on, Seraphine Rose." She bolted forward, she was several leagues below me, but she was already stronger than almost everyone at her academy. I caught her fist and threw her backwards, bolting forward, "..You have leagues to climb before you even come close to your mother, better yet me." She growled and leapt forward and I felt it. She was starting to unlock her potential. I had to settle this before she unleashed it too early. It would consume her. She threw a fist and I ducked under it, my fist meeting her gut and then my other hit her in her face. She slid backwards and I saw her aura. It was gathering. "..I..I can't just lose this easily to you.." Her eyes were starting to grow fire in them.