Author's Note: The Deal

Hello, lovelies! I have a longer story for you, so it is posted separately from this oneshot book. I'll leave the link in the comments, or you can find it by going to my profile and searching for "The Deal (Incubus Levi x Reader)".

I will update this story in the same cadence as my oneshot book (once a week) until it is finished. While I'm doing that, I won't be posting to the oneshot book. So if you want your weekly dose, please check out "The Deal". 

Just in case, I want to advise you all that as an incubus story, it does talk about sex a lot. I did not write any actual smut, but I probably toed the line more than I usually do. I'm going to pretend everyone who reads it is an adult, so my conscience does not suffer any more than it already has. (If you are not an adult, please don't tell me.) ;)

Without further ado, here's the story teaser:

You come from a long line of women with special abilities. Your family has been called many things over the centuries: witches, mediums, psychics. Yet, you don't know if any of those terms really fit. All you know is your abilities are isolating. You've spent your entire life alone, your powers always scaring people away the second they start to get close...until the night Levi appears in your neighborhood. At first, he seems like a godsend - someone who shares your abilities instead of being scared of them, someone who can relate, someone who can end your miserable loneliness. Yet, you quickly discover this man, who seems too good to be true, actually is. Even so, you find yourself enticed by the forbidden fruit he offers, and you make a deal that binds you to him for life.