31

Jennie POV

"Lisa wake up, your gonna be late" I said shaking her.

We just got home yesterday after our short vacation. Lisa's being lazy and doesn't want to go to school.

"Can I skip school just for today? Please" She whined and cover herself with the blanket.

"You can't, you have a quiz later" I just heard her groan and went straight to the bathroom. I just shake my head and went downstairs to cook us breakfast.

After I cooked us breakfast, Lisa came down with a grumpy expression. We just ate in silence, because she's studying for her quiz later and I'm finishing up some papers.

"By the way, I won't be in the university later at lunch" I said as I type in my laptop.

"Why?"

"I have to go to the company to check how things are going" I replied. She just nodded and continued eating.

After eating we went straight to the university and went to our different ways.

I went straight to my office and continued my work. I didn't noticed it was almost 12 noon when someone suddenly called me on my phone.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey, love. Are you already at the company?" Oh, its Lisa.

"No not yet, I didn't noticed the time"

"Where are you?" She asked.

"I'm still in my office" I answered as I ready my things to leave.

"Stay there, I'll come and get you. Then I can go with you at the company" She said.
"What? Don't you have classes right now?" I asked instead.

"I don't have a class until 2pm. Stay there, okay?" She then ended the call not letting me answer.

Not even a minute later, I heard a knock at my door. It's probably Lisa.

I went straight to open the door but, instead of Lisa, I see Jonathan.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I was wondering if you eaten lunch already?" Is he trying to ask me out?

"No, not yet"

"Then how about we go out and eat?" He offered.

"Sorry, she can't" Someone suddenly said behind him.

"And who are you?" Jonathan asked irritated.

"Taehyung. His brother, remember?" He said and went beside me. He gestured his hand like his shooing Jonathan away.

The look on Jonathan's face looks mad. He went away, and I thanked Taehyung for saving me.

"Actually, it was Lisa who sent me here" He said that made me shock. "He saw Jonathan head this way so he called me to come here" He added.

"Where is she?" I asked.

"She's waiting for you at the parking lot. Have fun, Jennie. Bye" Taehyung said and run off.

I closed my office door, making sure it's locked and went to the parking lot. I looked for Lisa which I spot immediately because of her long black hair.

I went to her direction to see her leaning at our car. Her hands in her pocket and her eyes closed as she listens to her headphones. I went to her and made sure no one else is the area before hugging her.

"I miss you" I mumbled in her chest, as she hugs me back. I heard her chuckle before saying she missis me too.

"Let's get in the car, before you catch a cold" She said and opened the car door for me.

"Did you eat lunch already?" She asked as she fasten her seatbelt.

"Not yet"

"Okay, let's order food instead after we arrive at the office" She said and smiled at me before starting the engine and driving off.

In less than 30 minutes, we arrived at the building. She parked the car and again open the car door for me and held my hand. We entered the company and everyone immediately starts bowing at us.

"Good afternoon Mrs. Manoban's" My secretary greeted me.

"Can you order us food?" I ask. And she nod. "Order us both and make sure it's still hot before it arrives here" I said sternly and went to the elevator with Lisa.

"Sometimes I forget how scary you are" Lisa joked as I pressed my office floor.

"I can be more scarier" I winked. The elevator floor then opened and went straight to my office as eyes follow me.

As I enter my office I went straight to my chair and started working. Lisa followed suit and sat in front of my table and just stared at me.

"Stop staring"

"No"

"Do you want me to take out your eyes from your socket?"

"Awe then I won't be able to see your pretty face everyday" She replied that made me blush.

"Whatever" I mumbled under my breath.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at my office door. Lisa went to open it and it revealed my secretary holding the food I told her to order. I can see she's shock to see Lisa open the door. It's her first time seeing Lisa in person after all.

"Oh, is that the food we ordered? I can get that, thankyou" Lisa took the food from her. But, she still kept looking at her.

"You can go now" I said, and she nod immediately and went away. Geez.

"Let's eat?" Lisa said and showed me her cute smile. I nod and she went to my desk to prepare the food.

She gave me a plate and started giving me my food. She noticed my food has pickles in it and she knows I don't like pickle, so she removed it one-by-one and placed it on her plate.

"You don't have to remove the pickle one-by-one, love" I said.

"But, you don't like them. I don't want you to force yourself in eating something you don't like" She said shortly and continued removing the pickle.

This one of the reasons why I fell for her. She always consider your feeling's. Respect's your likes and dislikes. Would do anything for you. Always think before doing something and if it makes you uncomfortable. In short, she's thoughtful.

———————————————————
Hey y'all. So, someone message me on here asking if this story is G!P. And I'm here to ask everyone if y'all want this story to be G!P or not. I want everyone's opinion on this and not just mine. Because, it's my job as the author to make sure you all are comfortable on the things I wrote here. So yeahhhh...let me know what you all think and comment it or message me here. Don't be shy, I won't bite ;).

Like and comment.
Let me know what you guys think of the update, let me know if y'all have any suggestions. I would love to make them real. And I'm sorry for any mistakes, typos, and wrong grammars y'all. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. That's all! See y'all in the next one.

Ily🤟