19

"Y'all excited for the party tomorrow?" Jisoo ask excitedly.

"Yup. Can't wait to see what you guys will wear" I smirk looking at Wendy, Yeri and Seulgi. They got last place soo.

"Can we do another bet? Please?" Seulgi almost begging.

"Eh a bet is a bet wenwen"

"Don't call me wenwen!" Wendy said and slapped Jisoo's hand away.

"Did Jennie allow you to go to the party?" Jungkook ask sitting beside me.

"I didn't ask yet. What about you?"

"I didn't also. Is it okay for me to attend? I don't study here"

"Jisoo own's the university so obviously you're invited already"

"Do you guys have any costumes already?" Jisoo ask swirling on the office chair. We're at the faculty, Jennie had some things to finish so we tag along. The girls and Tae went with here while we're here.

"Yeah" I answered.

"Are you and Jennie gonna do a couple thing?" Wendy teased.

"Don't worry wenwen and seulseul and of course yeryer, I have y'all's costume ready" Bam butted in putting both of his arm oh their shoulder.

"What the fuck is yeryer?" Yeri ask irritated

"It's a nickname I made for the three of you" Bam replied cheekily

"Wenwen is kinda cute" Jeongyeon complimented.

"So where are we gonna meet up tomorrow?" Jungkook ask.

"Let's just meet at the University's front gate"

"Aight. Bam make sure the costumes you picked are amazing"

"I won't disappoint"

.
A/N: Fast Forward tomorrow cuz I'm lazy and running put of ideas

When me and Jennie arrived, the school was packed with decorations and people wearing different costumes and ofcourse their mask. The rule is you gotta wear a mask so it will be mysterious or something.

I'm wearing a Doctor outfit. Not gonna lie I look fine. And of course you can't be a doctor without a nurse wehihihi. My wifey is my nurse. Before we went out of the car, we both wore our mask.

"Lalisa" She called.

"What?"

"Don't flirt or go near anybody or I'll wrap this stethoscope on your neck" She said sternly and turn to look at me and smile. The fuck.

"Oh look the couple of the year just hot out of their car" Jisoo clapped.

"Did you guys had a quicky inside?" Nayeon teased.

"Nayeon gross!" Jennie replied. She laughed.

"Hey gays!" Tae greeted while his hands are hooked to Jk's

"You both look cute!" Irene complimented.

Tae is wearing a suit with realistic guns wrapped on his waist....okay moving on. Jungkook is wearing a worn out suit with holes and some fake blood all over him while holding also a fake knife..... couple goals, psychopath version. Kidding.

Next is, Jisoo and Chaeng. Chaeng and Jisoo are dressed as zombies. Damn they might be the prettiest zombies I have ever seen. Like if they bite me I'd probably feel honored and say thank you.

Naeyon and Jeongyeon. The both of them are dressed as one of those players in squid game. Nice. I saw some people walk by wearing the same thing but These two are different. They got diamonds on their fucking wrist.

Ohh Irene. Your probably have guessed what her costume is. A Vampire. Dang she look nice. Glad Jennie can't read minds.

Bam is dressed as one of those guard on squid game. That Netflix series is a bop. He looks fine not gonna lie.

"Where the three idiots?" I ask noticing Wendy, Yeri and Seulgi aren't with us.

"Hehe. Behind you" Bam giggled. We all turn around and if shit's are gold I'd probably be a Billionaire.

These three are dressed as the 'The Teletubbies'. Wendy as Dipsy. Yeri as Tinky-winky and Seulgi as Po. They look incredibly stupid and hilarious.

"Stop laughing!" Seulgi whined.

"This is so embarrassing" I heard Wendy mumble.

"This is all your fault!" Yeri pointing at Wendy.

"What?! Why me?!" Wendy ask.

"You're the one who decided to go horseback riding, yet you can't even ride a horse!" Yeri answered back. Ohh drama.

"Bitch, you're the who controlled the horse therefore it's your fault!" Wendy replied.

"It's not my fault! It's probably because you're fat ass that's why the horse is slow!" Yeri banter.

"I'm not fat! It's probably because of your ugly face the horse got frightened!"

"Should we stop them?" Jisoo ask trying not to laugh.

"Nah, let them" Jeongyeon laughed quietly.

"You're so dumb even Neurosurgeon's don't know what to do with your brain!" Yeri half yelled. Okay, now students are looking at us while passing by.

"You're so ugly even plastic surgery can't help your face!" Wendy insulted back.

"Eh! That's enough students are looking at us" Irene interrupted.

"Whatever" Wendy mumble and walked off.

"Wait, is she really mad?" Seulgi ask watching Wendy walk away stumping her feet.

"I don't care" Yeri said and also walked away. The fuck?

"What the heck just happened?" Jisoo asked dumbfounded.

"I'm hungry" Chaeng suddenly said.

"When are you not?" Jennie replied.

"Let's go eat!" Jungkook clapped.

"What about those two?" Jeongyeon ask.

"Leave them, they're too dumb to be mad at each other for more than an hour" Seulgi answered.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" Bambam and Jungkook chanted.

"Don't drink too much cause I'm not carrying you home" Jennie whispered.

"I won't" I flash her my smile.

-------------------—————————————

Vote and comment ❤️
Comment down bellow what you guys think so I can also improve my story. Comment any ideas if you guys like.
Sorry for any typos. ❤️

-M~<3

                                      -Knorr Cubes-