27

Lisa POV

"So how was the spa, love?" I asked Jennie as I help her get out of the car.

"It was really nice. We should go together next time" She answered.

"So where to?" Jisoo asked excitedly.

"Let's go thrift shopping!" Nayeon squeeled in excitement.

"I like the sound of that!" Jennie clapped. We then decided to go to different thrift shops.

"Hon, look. Isn't this a cute doll house?" I asked while looking at the doll house.

"Why don't we buy it, since you like it?"

"I don't know where to put this in our house" I pouted.

"Hello darlings! This doll house is made of paper card board you know? So you can fold it and take it everywhere with you" The old lady said with a sweet smile. I assume she owns these beautiful doll houses.

"That's sound really cool! Lily, are you sure you don't want any?" Jennie asked me while looking at the doll house.

Well certainly I came out of that shop with a paper bag and inside is paper card board doll house.

"Where are the others?" Jennie asked looking around. She probably noticed the others are gone.

"They told me earlier their going to other thrift shops. They said we'd meet up again before lunch" I then took her hand and went into another thrift shop again.

"Ooh~ lili look at these cute sun glasses! Don't I look cool?" Jennie asked cutely while holding out a 'Rock'n Roll sign. I giggled at her cuteness and nod.

"Yes yes, you look very cool nini" She smiled cutely at me and continued looking for glasses.

"Lili, what do you think? Should I buy these? Do I look good in them?"

"You look good in everything you wear, my love. So, yes! You should buy them" Jennie then walked away with a blushing face and paid for her glasses.

"Here Lili, I also bought you a pair" Jennie said and put on some sun glasses on my face. "Now we're matching"

We both then decided to go into a clothe thrift store. Where there's literally amazing clothes just hanging everywhere you look.

We continued the day jumping into different thrift shops and always coming out with a new bag. I mean most of these are Jennie's but still. And of course the heat wasn't helping at all, it feel like I was being fried under the sun. I was sweating all day, which I didn't mind aslong as I'm with Jennie.

"Love, aren't you tired carrying all those bags?" Jennie asked me as we sat down on a bench under a tree that's blocking the suns ray.

"Of course not, but I'm really hungry tho" Jennie laughed and we went back to the car to place all the things we bought and went to a famous local restaurant around the area.

"Are the others already at the restaurant?" I asked Jennie and she nod. "Are we the only one still not there?" She shook her head.

"They're also waiting for Irene and Seulgi" I nod and stared outside the moving car.

"You okay love?" Jennie asked as she hold my hand.

"Why wouldn't I be? I'm with the prettiest girl in school" I smiled as she blushed.

"You and your cheesy pick up lines" She said rolling her eyes, as she place her head on my shoulder. Hwo did I get so lucky with her?

———————————————————
Hey y'all lol