Day 3.5 (side story)

Day 3.5 of trying to get Mat to fall inlove with me 

Requested by a person that likes papas

Day 3.5 of trying to get Mat to fall inlove with me

Pov: Azh

Everyday at 3:30 sharp i make sure to get to play rehersals. In part because acting is fun, but there is one, one main reson i do this everyday, this, this is the one thing that keeps me going.

I.

Love.

Dilfs.

And the tech guy in the play just so happens to be one. I go by a motto, the older the age, the hotter they are out of 100. So great great great grandpa is super hot, but he can't be 10000/10 because he's dead. And everyone knows being dead isnt hot. I get through a grueling day of school, but its worth it yes, yes, yes, Yes,YEs, YES. Everything is worth it for Robert-poo. I want to smell his breath, i want to wake up to him every moring. I want him. I need him. Today at rehersals was great. I noticed cake, verry thicc cake. Robert's cake. The way it sloshed side to side as he walked powerfully. I want to eat that cake, i continued to look at his legs until i relized something, something delightful indeed. His powerful, strong walk. It reminded me of a-an Alpha. H-H-how??? Him an alpha, me a Omega. Was it ment to be? I walk twords Mat, my confidence dimminisiong every second i walk, but i have to do this, for him, for me, for us. *gulp* here i go... "uh h-hey Robert-poo! I- Uh I- mean hey hot papa! I mean u-uuu- u lookin fine bbg." Oops, im so clumsy, but i lose my train of thought when i hear his booming voice, "trying to riz me up Azh-poo hunny bear, if you keep doing this, i-I I might not be able to resist." He only said the last part barely above a whisper, but i heard it. A smirk smeared its way across my face as i gaze into his musty looking orbs, almost being enchanted by their power of being discusting, yum. "So, i-um do are you dating anyone?" I say but it comes out as a whisper. "Care to repeat?" he said with a cheeky grin, clearing my voice i started " DADA ARE YOU DATING ANYONE???" i gulp, gosh i said that really loud, he probably thinks im a little baka-babe. "Huh, why are you asking that? But yes i have a wife, Shaba." The words hit me like a bulit. Im devestated, how, how, how could i be so foolish?? I knew it, hes in love with me. I mean its quite obvious. He knows that I would fall too hard for him if he was single, how caring. As i turn to leave i feel a veiny hand grab mine "And just where do you think your going?" he says, I blush as i feel his hot tunna breath breathing down my neck, I-Imust not think those things. I have to play hard to get for now....Just for now. "Play rehearsal is over i have to go home now." he lets go of my hand not before biting it though, almost unleashig my wolf power. On my way home all I think is Robert. Deciding it best to try to get my mind off of him i watch miraculous lady bug, my favorite show. I see Marrenent make a chart of all the things adrian does in his day. Genius, how could i not think about that? I make my way to Roberts house stalking him, I watch him all day until he goes to bed. Sitting in a tree outside of his house i begin to watch him sleep until, n-no the one and only Shaba. Ive heard legends about how one deadly touch of her wrinkling hand could end it for me. I make a long eyecontanct with her. She givs me a wicked smile before closing the blinds. And when i mean wicked i meant that the skin of her lips began to peel off and bleed. This makes me sick to the stomach, how, how can this be? When i get back home i ask, marrenet what to do, but no response because she isnt real. Exhausted from the day I turn off the light looking solemnly at the body pillow i made of robert, gosh i just cant resist him. But then i make a relization, something Marrenet could never think of, not in her dreams. She didnt take it far enough. I know what i must do, I have to kill ShaBa, for my one in only Robert. I continue to hug his boddy pillow until drifting off to sleep, dreaming of my one and only man.

This is a side side story that will happen every once in a while

sorry for making this short im to tierd