DAY 2

Today i woke up late, i usalyy wake up at 3 am to watch luke sleep but for some reson somthing was off and i had slept in.....weird....

after kisssing Lukes toes i headed out for school, but i had already missed the bus....how unlucky....somthing must be behind this. after walking to school it was already Period 2, Math, i liked math sceine Luke was in my class. A few minouts after i arived it was time for class to start.

"Hello class! Greassy shrek has been moved to this math class due to some complications, please welcome him" Greassy shrek huh? I had only seen him when he was known as Xander, Xander had brown hair and the spirit of a firouses pig. but now......Greasy shrekk.....his aora was compleetly difrent. He had dyed his hair a seewer green, and everyone knew about his greasy hair. It was told that he was the number one consumer of oil. How scary, but as long as he doesnt talk to luke it should be fine.....

Not 2 minits into class and Greassy shrek had already been talking to Luke. How popostuous! I must talk to him after class. he will be aliminated.

"I know Luke is nice but you cant be talking to my luke all buddy-buddy like that Xander or you might end up dead" i sad emo-ly

"you think that scares me? i know what you did to kiperlinda.....i can withstand your fowl oder Qgris." h-how i cant belive this my mom said nobodey could this cant be posible....

=lunch=

I saw Greassy shrek and Luke eating together, this is insane! ugh a taste more bitter that blackest coffe! i need to think. think. think.think. How could i easly dispose of Greasy Shrek?

Thats when i heard them talking....

"do you like nursary rymes?" asked Luke.

"No they actualy tend to make me dissy." Ressponded Greasy shrek.

Dissy huh? I know just how to eliminate Greassy Shrek.

=after lunch= during PE=

"Heeeeyyyy Greasy shrek!!!!" i said smugly 

"UGH, what do you want? replyed Greasy Shrek 

"well i was wondering if you would like to hang out after school on the rooftop, just you and me?"

"w-well i guess that could be benifitial"  he stutterd

"Great, see you" hahahaha going all acording to plan

candles, food, ok thats all i think i need i am ready to go against Greasy Shrek

"uhm, hello?" i hear to the right of me, he is here at last.

Me and shrwk enjoy a delisos diner, talking about all sortsof things like feet. He said he likes stinky feet. It had been already dark by the time we had both finished, time for fase two of my plan to start. we walked to the edge of the roof top to look at stars it was actually wuite buetifall.

"Sh-shrek i have a ryme for you"

"wait no-"

"Greasy Shrek, Gressy Shrek, what do you put in your hair? Greasy Shrek, Gressy Shrek, Let down your hair." Greasy shreks eyes turned crosees and their head started spining and soon enough he collapsed. But the thing about colapsing on the roof means your going to fall, and that he did

*splat* and just like that it was over for Gressy Shrek. I draged his dead, limp bodey to susan philipes basement the left for home. Finaly its all over and Luke will be mine, time to kiss his toes, night. Now that Greasy Shrek was gone no more weird things will be happining to me, but do i regret killing him? i mean we really bonded over feet....No i cant think like that, this is all for Luke.