chapter one hundred and six

Start from the beginning

"Good. Now I'm about to buy you lunch."

"Oh, thank God, we're actually eating."

Darci links arms with Mark. "You didn't think I asked you here just to argue with you, did you?"

"Well no."

"Mark!"

"Someone's knocking!"

"I hear it!" Taeyong yells right before opening the door and freezing at the sight of Haechan.

He smiles nervously. "Hi."

"Yongie, who's at the-", Doyoung stops at the sight of Haechan in the doorway.

"You didn't tell me Haechan was coming."

"It slipped my mind, sorry."

"I can't even sleep anymore", Yuta grumbles, draping myself over Doyoungs shoulder sleepily. "Hi Haechan."

"Hi. Sorry for the disturbance."

"It's fine, I just don't like sleeping without one of them and they both got up."

"We have a guest."

"I see him. Doesn't mean I'm not gonna sit on your lap while staying sleepy", He glances at Haechan, "no offense, Haechan. Now sit down."

Doyoung chuckles and presses a kiss to the side of Yuta's head before guiding him to the couch where the male snuggles up against him, settled on his lap. Taeyong sits right next to Doyoung and pulls Yuta's legs across his lap, leaving anywhere else for Haechan to sit.

"You three are cute."

"Thank you."

"I know!"

Taeyong sighs at Doyoung and awkwardly smiles at Haechan. "How have you been?"

"Pretty good. You?"

"Good."

"This is so awkward."

"Doyo!"

"He's right", Yuta says sleepily. "I'm glad I have my eyes closed."

"Should I come back another time?"

"We're fine. Yuta's like this most of the time. He doesn't actually use energy unless it's Jisung."

"He's my Jisung."

"You mean my Jisung."

"No, I don't."

"I love you", Jisung says softy, smiling up at his boyfriend.

Chenle smiles back. "I love you too."

"Did I ever tell how hot you look with that hair?"

The silver-haired male chuckles. "You did. Do you not remember kissing me after you saw it?"

"I do. I just want to remind you, you look good."

"Thanks, Ji. You always look good. My little hottie."

Jisung rolls his eyes and then pulls Chenles head down for a kiss. After a minute, Chenle pulls away and shifts his position so he can kiss Jisung properly. When the kiss ends, they both smile at each other.

"You're perfect."

Chenle kisses Jisungs nose. "You too. Want to have a date today? I feel like having ice cream?"