Stoplight went from green to red, so Greggy stop. He stared at the signal light.

"Naka red kuya." Liza whispered, So Greggy nodded. "Maano talaga ang paningin ko sa pula." He commented.

Since he's a protan color blind, his vision are sensitive to color red.

He blinked a little, "That's green now right?" He asked his cousin, he memorize the formation of signal lights but the color make him confused.

"Oo tama." Liza answer, he started the car once again.

Valentine's approach but it was aligned in weekdays so they still have a classes to attend.

Greggy put a plain shirt and a slax pants.

"Pre, sa medicine building naman tayo." Antonio his roommate said to him.

"Bakit?" He asked putting some perfume.

"Wala lang, dun na tayo kumain." He answered.

"Sige tara." Greggy said, as they leave the boarding house.

They are walking while talking about their classes. "Oo nga pala, Valentine's ngayon wala ka bang ilalabas?" Greggy asked since every year Antonio is on date every Valentine's.

"Meron hahaha!" He answered, "Aysus oh, makaka score ata ah." Greggy laughed when he said that.

"Ninong ka ha!" It's a joke to them since Antonio is more on experimenting things.

"Ewan ko sa'yo." He stop at the side walk, they need to cross the street.

He look at the signal light, now it's different to the stop light that he always seeing in the streets while driving.

There's only two color, a red and a green. They barely walk on this part so he hardly think what's the color.

"Is it red? Yellow? Brown or Green?" His mind starting to debate.

"Pre tara." Antonio hold his shoulder, "Nasa baba ang green, nasa taas ang red." He said pulling him so they can walk across now.

They arrived at the medicine building, the nurse students are wearing all white uniform.

"What do you want?" Antonio asked, "Coffee na lang di naman talaga ako kumakain ng breakfast." He take a sit waiting for his friends to order.

"Hello excuse me, pwedeng makiupo?" He look up to see Irene once again.

"Yes, yes you can." He said since there are four seats on the table.

So Irene seated on his front, putting her ipad and notes above the table. Greggy can't help but to stare at her bracelet again.

"Is that a color red?" He asked unconsciously focusing at the one beads.

"I'm sorry?" Irene can't understand what he is talking since there are many beads on the bracelet.

"Ahh sorry I'm color blind so looking at the colorful materials makes me feel overwhelmed sometimes." He said.

Irene smile pulling out her bracelet, "This is color red." She pointed at the beads that color red.

"On my vision it's a brown." He said feeling shy.

He can visualize the colors on his mind but he can't see it like how he should.

"This is blue?" He asked again, "Yes, very good that's blue." Irene smile more.

"Is that strawberry? I know it's color red." He turn his eyes to Irene's snack.

"Yes." She answered, it might be appear a brown for his vision but he knows that it's color red.

"So what's your name?" He smoothly asked.

"Irene, Irene Marcos." She answered, "You?" She asked back.

"Gregorio Araneta." He answered with smile.

"Med student?" She curiously asked, "Hahaha! I'm color blind hindi bagay sa akin yun... Business Administration." He answered.

"I assumed you're nurse student?" He look at her, "Medical technology." She corrected.

"Single?" He can't help but to asked, "Yes." She smile again.

"Want to be my date on this Valentine's?" He shamelessly asked.

"Ngayon lang? Ayaw mo nang pang habang buhay?" Irene chuckled.

"Hanggang kailan." He answered, "Sa araw-araw." He added.

"I'm gladly accept it." She laugh.

They went back to Dangwa after classes, "I don't know what flowers to buy for you." Greggy whispered.

"This is yellow..." He whispered to the one flower on the bouquet, Irene happily nodded.

"What color do you see?" Irene can't help but to asked.

"Green... Brown... Yellow... Yun lang." He answered.

Irene look at him, "It's a yellow, red, white and a little bit of green." She described.

"I want that one... I'm sorry I can't pick what I really like because of my vision." He feels bad.

"It's fine, I accept who you are no matter what." She said, even she's thinking that the color blindness will flow on their children blood or genetics she still love him.

Ten years has passed, Greggy and Irene already have a two children. Greggy uses a glasses for his color blindness.

This time they went to Dangwa to buy a flowers for Irene together with their two sons named Alfonso and Luis.

"Daddy?" Luis said looking up to his dad, "Yes?" Greggy asked still looking for a flower, he did not need to asked anyone about the color of the flowers since he can already see it.

"What's the color of this?" Luis asked pointing at the red rose.

The two married couple look at each others, "What do you see baby?" Greggy kneel down to look at him.

"A brown..." He answered faintly, Irene already on the accepting stage that their children might get their father's color blindness.

Greggy licked his lips, so he hug him. "I'm sorry." He whispered. "But why?" Of course Luis is confuse.

"You'll be having a hard time to see how beautiful are colors in the world is." He whispered.

"Greggy?" Irene called out, "It's fine." She whispered patting his shoulder.

"We can bring the beautiful colors on his life." She whispered, Greggy nodded.

"I believe he can also see how beautiful the colors is. Look at me I can see now how beautiful the life is." He stand up, "Is it because of the glasses?" Irene asked.

They continue to stroll at the dangwa, "No, It's because of you... The love and acceptance you gave to me." He answered.

Greggy believe that Irene is the one who made his world color. Building a family with her also started to build a Beautiful vision of his life.

"Happy Valentine's, my dear!" Greggy whispered taking off his glasses letting his eyes changed to his original vision.

"I love you so much, happy Valentine's!" Irene smile.

"Thank you for bringing the color in my life." He said while admiring her.