Chapter 17: 🤍The Battle Part 2🤍

Word Count: 1051

Trigger Warning(s): Blood🩸, Violence⚔️,
Emotions😭, That's it I think
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🖤Leonora's Pov🖤

As me and Dovey fought off the last of the monsters we heard a horrid scream. Y/n's scream. I looked to her in horror as I thought about what could've happen. Dovey looked to me in horror as well. "Lesso go! I can handle them." I ran out of there and headed up to the headmaster's office. I pried the door open and quickly but quietly snuck inside.

"Now that this little bitch is on the verge of death, there is no denying I have won." I looked around the corner and saw the girls on the ground, alive but unconscious. I looked over to Rafal and saw Y/non the ground with a sword in her stomach. No...

"Rafal you won't get away with this. I'm still alive." He bent down to her level and pulled the sword out making her grunt in pain.

"Soon you'll be dead though." He threw the sword and grabbed her face. "You're already as good as dead seeing as you're bleeding to death." He threw her face and stood. I snuck over to Hester and Dot.

"Get out of here, go. I'll get Y/n and you get Anadil." They both nodded and crept over to Anadil. I watched as they all left. It was just me, Frankie, Rafal, and Y/n. I watched as Frankie wept on the floor.

"Oh would you shut up. You're such a crybaby." Frankie looked at Rafal.

"I didn't want this. I just wanted to be powerful." Rafal looked down at him.

"Well you should have thought this through. I don't love you. I lied. Your sister was right." Frankie's jaw dropped open. "Now, all the power I gave you. I want it back." I watched in horror as Rafal extracted Frankie's blood magic. I crept over to Y/n, she looked barely conscious. Tears filled my eyes as I pulled her behind a table. I held her in my arms.

"Y/n, please don't leave me. Please..." Tears fell from my eyes. Then her eyes shot open.

"Leonora, I'll be fine. I can heal myself. What I really need to do is kill Rafal." She tried to sit up and leave my grasp, but I wouldn't let go. "Leonora I can handle this. Trust me, please."

"No. No, no, no. I won't let you die." She cupped my face and kissed me gently. She pulled away slowly.

"I'm not going to die. Plus I'm not leaving you so I can fight alone. You're coming with me. I need your help." I wiped my tears and nodded. "You handle Frankie while I handle Rafal. Don't kill Frankie though."

"Okay. Just know I love you." She nodded and we shared one quick kiss before separating.

"Fuck! Where'd she go?!" Rafal spotted Y/n behind the table and moved it with his blood magic, smashing it against the wall. I ran over and knocked Frankie out cold. "There you are Bitch. Let's finish this." Y/n ran at him. Y/n threw punches while Rafal dodged them, hitting her with every strike. Y/n finally broke his nose with her elbow. He didn't like that at all. "You wanna play dirty? Let's play dirty!" One minute he was a man, the next he was a red dragon.

(The Dragon)

"Oh shit!" Y/n dodged a for ball as Rafal broke through the ceiling

"Oh shit!" Y/n dodged a for ball as Rafal broke through the ceiling. "It's just like my dream. Leonora! This is the final battle! Give me that sword." I grabbed Frankie's sword and tossed it to her.

"End it Y/n." She nodded and ran out the doors.

🤍Reader Pov🤍

It was all going to end here. On the bridge, just like me dream. I looked up and saw him breaking the school for evil. Student ran past me to the other school for safety. He crawled around the building and started shooting fire at me. I had to duck and cover behind rubble. His roar ripped threw me like a knife. He started flying in circles before landing in front of me.

He started swinging his huge claws at me. I blocked the strike with my sword before stabbing him in the hand. I then cut off two of his fingers before he recoiled in pain. He swung his tail around knocking me back. When he swung again I held my sword up, slicing the end off his tail off. Blood was everywhere. I was soaked. He tried to fly up again to regain his strength, but I grabbed onto his tail.

As he flew up high into the clouds he didn't notice I was climbing up his tail. I climbed up slowly as to not alert him. Once I got close enough to reach his wings I pierced his left one causing him to roar in pain as we started to fall. Then I pierced the right one so he could go anywhere.

We crashed onto the bridge, causing it to break. It started to crumble beneath us. Rafal whipped me up off of his tail and into the wall. I fell to the ground weak. "Y/N!!!!!" Leonora screamed for me as my vision went hazy. Then I saw the headmaster evacuate her to the school for good before there end of the bridge collapsed.

Rafal huffed smoke as he rose to his full length. I stood up slowly as my vision started to go back to normal. I looked at Rafal as he lunged towards me with his mouth open. I was too weak to move and he ate me in one bite. He hadn't swallowed me yet so I used the last of my strength to stab into his brain. He roared and fire shot me out of his mouth. I fell into the water. He roared and shrieked as he turned into a red cloud of smoke. He faded into nothing as I desperately swam to shore.

As I made it to shore I coughed up water and blood. I looked up with blurry vision to see a wolf guard coming ti collect me. Then everything went black...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤍I hope you enjoyed!!🤍
😂Cliffhanger again!!😂
😌I'm sorry but I'm really not😌
😁Anyways next chapter coming soon😁
🤍Bye bye!!🤍

✨SimpforAHSandMORE✨