Chapter 4: 🤍Forget The Date🤍

Word count: 1977

Sorry it took me so long to update.
School has been crazy but
I promise to try and update more often.
🤍I hope you enjoy this chapter🤍
⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️: Smut towards the end 😏
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤍Reader Pov🤍

My classes flew by. The only thing I could think of was the gorgeous Lady Lesso. How her soft plump lips touched mine. How her beautiful green eyes scanned my body. I could feel the heat radiating from my core. As the last bell rang signaling lunch has begun I rushed over to the Ever tables to find Frankie. I had to tell him about this. Soon I saw him sitting with a guy. I ran as fast as I could to him. "Frankie!" I quickly sat down.

"Oh! Hey Y/n. This is my friend Tristen." I waved to Tristen and sat down. Frankie told Tristen that our conversations were private and Tristen smiled kindly then left. "You came over in a rush. Did you flirt with her?" I smiled in aw thinking of the moments before lunch.

"Nope. Even better, we kissed." Frankie's jaw dropped open. "Last night she asked me out, which I of course said yes. Then I went over to her classroom early in the morning to see her. Thats when she confirmed she liked me and kissed me." I was giggling and smiling as I told Frankie.

"Wow. That was fast! I know your pretty but dame." I looked at a clock and realized I should look for Lady Lesso.

"Frankie I got to go." I stood up but Frankie stopped me, grabbing my hand.

"Wait, where?"

"My date with Lady Lesso." He let go of me and ushered me to leave. I looked around and saw Lesso at one of the doors. She signaled for me to come over in a less obvious way. Here goes nothing.

🖤Lady Lesso Pov🖤

After that eventful morning, I just had to tell Dovey. She's the only one who could help me with all this dating stuff. As soon as lunch started I pulled Dovey into a hallway where I saw no one in sight. "Jesus Lesso! You scared me. So, did you ask her?"

"Yes I did, and she said yes so I need your help." I was practically pleading. I don't ever plead but I'm desperate to have this date go well since this morning. The kiss she gave me this morning was magical and I want this date to go well. I want those kisses everyday.

"Alright, I'll help you. Before I do though, who is this girl?" God I was hoping she wouldn't ask. A teacher liking a first year is bad enough but now I'm going on a date with one. Super bad. I took a deep breath.

"Y/n of Gavaldon. The Reader..." Dovey's jaw dropped. Great here comes the scolding of a life time.

"Lesso! She's a first year!" I could see the concern in her eyes. "Lesso I know you have feelings for her, but you need to be careful. Do you know what could happen to you?"

"Yes yes I know. I could get fired, but I can't help it Dovey! There's just something about her that is addictive to me. I'm drawn to her." Dovey's face softened, but I could still see the concern in her eyes.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. Dovey, I might be falling for her."

"Well then, you should do something romantic. A nice table for two, alone. With candle light." Dovey went on and on about how romantic MY date was going to be. I rolled my eyes at her idiotic behavior. "Lesso you should set up now. That way you two have more time together." I blushed slightly as she made a suggestive look at me.