Chapter 12: 🤍Let The Blood Rain🤍

Word count: 878 (It's short, I know)

Trigger Warning(s): Blood🩸, cussing🤬, VIOLENCE⚔️, and I think that's it.

I know this story is getting dark but I'll try to make it better
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤍Reader Pov🤍

I woke up to the bright light coming from the window. I also felt to hands wrapped around my waist, holding me close. Leonora was still asleep since I was blocking the light from reaching her beautiful face. "My love, wake up." Her eyes fluttered open as she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Five more minutes. I miss the cuddles." I rolled my eyes a d rolled over in her arms to face her.

"Five more minutes and then we get up." She nodded as her eyes were glued shut once again. We laid there embracing each other. I can't lie, I did miss the cuddles. Then I glanced over to the clock behind Leonora. 7:55 AM it read. "Shit, my love we have to get up." She groaned as I pulled away.

"When are we ever gonna get a day to just cuddle?" I glanced back to see her still laying in bed and watching me rummage threw her drawers looking for some of my clothes.

"One of these days when we're not busy and there isn't a evil threatening the school, then we will cuddle." She rolled over as I chucked her usual outfit at her, then grabbing my own. Slipping into my clothes I walked over to her bathroom to freshen up quickly. Then the realization hit me. Wait, Frankie's going to attack people during sword fighting practice. I dropped everything and ran back into the room, startling Leonora.

(Your outfit)

"What? What's the matter?"

"Frankie!" Then her eyes went wide. "When is sword practice today?"

"I think 8:30. Shit! We're not gonna make it. It's already 8:10." I laced up my shoes and looked at her.

(Your shoes)

"I can make it if I run

"I can make it if I run. Meet me there as soon as you can." I bolted out the room and down the hall, my high tops squeaking against the floor. I ran as fast as I could go. Crossing the bridge and entering the school for good I ran to Dovey's office. I busted through her door, startling her and professor Anemone.

"Y/n what are you doing here?! You have classes and quite frankly this is a private conversation." I rolled my eyes at Anemone and went over to Dovey.

"I have something to tell you and it's urgent so if she could just leave or something that'd be great."

"Well uhm I was just about to tell her about, you know what." My jaw dropped open. Really, ANEMONE. Any other teacher could know about my prophecy and Anemone is her best shot. Jesus fucking christ.

"Really?! Her! You chose to tell Anemone?!"

"I'm sorry but why does a CHILD know more about this prophecy than me?"

"I'm the prophecy you dumb bitch. I have bigger issues to worry about other than you." I rolled my eyes and looked at Dovey. She was shocked, obviously. I called her friend a bitch so I get why she's shocked but her eyes could pop out of her head. "Dovey, Frankie is going to attack the boys while they practice so we need to get to sword fighting, and fast. Anemone you can help or you can get out of my way but I have to attend to a VERY important issue."

"Alright let's go. Anemone you can come, but I don't think it's best since your processing everything at once." Dovey gave an awkward laugh before we ran towards the field. When we arrived everything seemed normal. "Y/n are you sure of what you saw? Everything seems fine."

"I'm sure! I swe-" then the most horrifying scream came from the boys in front of us. As I looked over I saw Frankie with red eyes murdering the boys right in front of me. My jaw dropped and I froze. Dovey was trying to evacuate the others around me but they were all in a panic. In that moment it felt like it was only me, Frankie, and time. Memories flashing before my eyes, putting me deeper and deeper into a trance.

"Y/n!" Frankie's voice broke the trance I was in. I turned to see him soaked in blood. Then I realized I was soaked in blood. I looked up and saw red rain, blood rain. "Mark my words, you will suffer and I will destroy the school." He disappeared as I heard all the boys on the ground crying out. That's when wolf guards and cupids came running. They grabbed the boys and put them on stretchers. All I could do was watch. I stood there, watching, waiting. I knew something was gonna happen. I just didn't know what.

"Y/n?!" I heard Leonora call out behind me. I turned around and she embraced me. "It's okay, I'm here." I buried my face in her chest. "Everything's going to be all right..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
😬That was a lot to unpack😬
👍🏽I swear, next chapter is including some smut👍🏽
😏Or a lot. Who knows😏
😘Anyways, I hope you enjoyed😘
😊Also I want some feedback on something😊
🤷🏽‍♀️Should I make Leonora one-shots?🤷🏽‍♀️

✨SimpforAHSandMORE✨