Chapter 14: 🤍The Beginning to The End🤍

Word Count: 1744

🖤A/N🤍
Thank you everyone for your support! This book is officially almost to the end. I know, it's sad how it's almost over, but don't be sad. I will be making a sequel when I finish the book. I really hope you enjoy!

Trigger Warning(s): Action⚔️,Violence 🪓, and that's it
(did not proof read, let me know if I missed anything)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🖤Leonora Pov🖤

After me and Y/n got comfortable I used my magic on my mirror so we could watch something together. She begged me to put on 'The Huntsman: Winter's War.' I obviously said yes, but I wasn't happy. She has a big crush on Ravenna. It was obvious. I still put it on and Y/n laid her head on my chest as she cuddled me.

We were half way though the movie before we heard a knock at the door. I groaned as I got up to answer it. Dovey was standing there. "What is it now Dovey? I'm busy." She rolled her eyes.

"You're never busy." I scoffed.

"Can't you see I'm on a date? Or are you to blind because you're still single and I got with someone before you." She gasped.

"Lesso you give a headache all the time! Why would I want to put someone else through that?" I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes.

"So, why are you here?"

"Lesso people know you and Y/n are dating. There going to put you two through the Trial by Tale." My eyes widened as the realization hit me. Then I remembered what I said to Y/n. What I promised her.

"I don't care. Let us do the Trial by Tale. We're ready." Dovey looked me in the eyes. Concern filling her's.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Remember the Trial by Tale isn't easy, Sophie and Tedros went through it and they both would have died without Agatha."

"Dovey we're different! We actually love each other. That's how I know we can do this." She sighed and looked around.

"Head to the library as soon as you're ready. The Headmaster wants to announce it." I nodded.

"We'll be ready." I closed the door and turned around, leaning against it. Then I saw Y/n's curious eyes.

"We're really doing the Trial by Tale? Leonora I don't think-" I cupped her face.

"Y/n we can get through this. I know we can. I love you and you love me. I don't wanna sound cheesy but we've already had our true love's kiss. Ew, that sounded weird coming out of my mouth." She laughs softly and held my free hand, intertwining our fingers.

"You're not cheesy my love, you're right. I'm just scared of what could happen. What if Rafal and Frankie have been hiding in the blue forest? What if they try to kill us?!" I looked her in the eyes and held her face in my hands.

"I won't let anything happen to you My Reader. I know you would do the same for me." I kissed her tenderly. As we separated we rested our foreheads on one another. "Now get dressed." She pulled away and went to our dresser to get dressed in something more appropriate for the occasion.

(Your outfit)