Chapter 7: 🤍Why is it me?🤍

Word count:1809

Trigger warnings: Cussing, Angst in the beginning, Mistress kink, Praise kink, Smut towards the end.
😁Enjoy😁
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🤍Reader Pov🤍

Me? I'm the prophecy?! What the hell! "Why am I the prophecy?! Can't it choose someone else?" I started hyperventilating. This can't be happening.

"Y/n I know it's a lot but trust me, with my guidance I could help you."

"I don't want help! I don't want to be some stupid sorceress! I just want to be a regular witch." Tears started streaming down my face.

"Y/n." Lesso tried to give me a hug but I backed away.

"No. We aren't just cool after what you did! You've been ignoring me and you lied! Why didn't you tell me about the prophecy?" I felt betrayed. I know we haven't been together long but I thought she cared.

"I only wanted to protect you. I didn't want you to feel overwhelmed by the sudden prophecy that only started to get written a couple days ago."

"So you were just never going to tell me? Some girlfriend you are."

"Hey-"

"Enough! Y/n you may leave. Don't tell anyone about this prophecy. I don't want to cause a panic." I rolled my eyes and went to the door. Lesso followed after me. Once I got to the bridge between both schools Lesso grabbed my arm.

"What?! What the hell do you want?!"

"Y/n I'm sorry. I'm new to this relationship stuff. All I wanted to do was protect you. I'm sorry that I made you feel this way."

"Oh, you're sorry? You're sorry?! I feel betrayed!" I pulled my arm out of her grasp but she grabbed my waist and hugged me. I tried to fight her off with the raging anger I felt but sadness consumed me. I hugged her back.

"I never wanted to hurt you. Y/n please forgive me. I want to make things right, however I can." I sniffled and squeezed her tight.

"I wasn't upset that you lied to me, I was upset you lied to me about me. That prophecy is about me. I need to know about it." She pulled away and wiped my tears.

"I promise to tell you everything about that prophecy. All I know now is that you a sorceress destined to rule both schools. You may be a Never but you care about people. You're not exactly selfish like the rest of the Nevers either. You're different and that's why I think the Storian chose you. You're special." I smiled and pulled away from the hug. My smile started to falter as we walked to the door.

"Couldn't it choose anyone else? I don't want to be special to everyone. I only want to be special to you." Lesso held my hand tightly in hers.

"You are special to me. You're my special Reader, and girlfriend of course."

"So what happens now? How am I supposed to fulfill this prophecy?"

"So far we know an evil is coming and you're destined to stop it. Now I train you to use your magic in an evil light while at some point you train with Dovey to use your magic in a more good way if that makes any sense." We walked up to Lesso's room and finally got to sit down. I plopped onto her bed kicking my shoes off.