Chapter 3: 🤍Do You Really Like Me?🤍

Word count: 900

🤍This chapter is a little short. I hope you🤍
🤍like it anyway🤍
Trigger Warnings: none. Maybe next chapter😉
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤍Reader Pov🤍

I woke up early. So early to the point the sun hasn't even come up yet. I decided to get dressed in the hottest thing I owned to maybe impress the gorgeous woman who asked me out.

After I got dressed I decided to head out of my room before anyone else. I headed for Lady Lesso's classroom and snuck inside. I wanted to be there before class started so I could talk to her about the night before. When she asked me out I was so happy yet curious on why she did. I hoped she didn't do it out of pity but she's evil, I think she would most likely embarrass me rather than pity me, but I don't understand how she could have known. Am I really that obvious?

🖤Lady Lesso Pov🖤

I woke up early feeling anxious about what I had done the night before. We obviously feel an attraction towards one another but I feel like asking her out was a mistake. Dame it Dovey! I should have started with small talk or something.

I got dressed and went down the hall banging on everyone's doors but when I got Y/n's room she wasn't there. I felt a slight panic so I started looking around the main hall. Nothing. Finally I went up to one of the guards. "Have you seen the Reader? She wasn't in her room." I tried to mask my worried tone but I was unsuccessful.

"I saw her go into your classroom Ma'am." I quickly rushed past him and to my class room. I opened my door quickly and she jumped.

"Jeez! You scared me."

"Yeah well maybe if you didn't go MISSING I wouldn't be so frantic, now would I?" My tone was slightly strict but mostly filled with anger. She looked to the ground.

"I just wanted to talk to you.." She seemed slightly sad. I sighed.

"About?"

"Last night." She finally looked at me. Sadness was written all over her face. I thought it was because of my tone and my face softened. "Did you just ask me out to be cruel or do you genuinely like me?" What made her think I would do this to be cruel? I looked her in the eyes. Those beautiful y/e/c orbs I could get lost in and I found myself moving towards her. I came up to her and cupped her face. I didn't know what I was doing. I lost control and I kissed her. It was sweet and tender. What is happening to me? I've never acted like this before. Maybe it is love? I pulled away looking into her y/e/c eyes. She was speechless.

"I'm drawn to you Y/n. I don't know why, but I am. There's something about you that is just so, addictive." She was blushing red. I pulled away completely go check the time. "We can continue this at lunch. Class starts soon." She nodded. Before I could sit down she pulled me into another kiss. It was more passionate this time. I had to stop myself before this could go any further.

I pulled away and she smirked evilly as she made her way to her seat. She knew exactly what she was doing to me and there was no denying the attraction I felt towards her. Just now I really looked at her outfit. The way her black dress showed off her curves. It was almost as if she wanted to tease me. I stopped looking at her and looked towards the door to distract myself from the thing I wanted most. Y/n~

(Reader Dress)

(Reader Shoes)

(Reader Shoes)

🤍Reader Pov🤍

🤍Reader Pov🤍

After my burst of confidence to kiss Lady Lesso I sat at my seat. I knew my outfit was distracting. Her cheeks were slightly flushed from watching me. I watched her every move. She stopped looking at me and looked towards the door as if she was trying to distract herself from me. I definitely felt more confident now.

Soon students flocked into the classroom and our lesson soon began. Lady Lesso then announced that we were getting our finger glow. She said it was going to hurt. I was excited to get my finger glow but also my stomach turned thinking of pain. I'm not the best when it comes to pain. Especially since we now know we're going to get pricked by a needle that goes straight THROUGH our finger. Soon our lesson ended and the bell rang. I was last to leave the class though. I stopped in front of Lady Lesso and kissed her again. This time her hands wrapped around my waist and caressed my curves. I small moan escaped my mouth into hers and she pulled away. "Later. Your working me up to much my Reader~" I smirked evilly.

"Later is to long." I whined. She grabbed my face by the chin. I looked into her eyes. Her beautiful green eyes.

"Confident I see. Be patient, for me?" I bit my lip and she let me go. I left her class and headed to my other classes. The things this woman does to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
🤍I hope you enjoyed this chapter!🤍
😈I left yall on a cliffhanger!😈

✨SimpforAHSandMORE✨