•'¯'•» chapter 19 «•'¯'•

You, Yuuto and Isamu made it to the camp.

Isamu whistle of the place of how big it is as you look at her rise your eyebrow at her as Isamu notice your stare and turn to look back "What? Its huge not like Yuuto junior."

Yuuto glares at her and shout "HEY! That's mean leave my little junior out of this." And off course the teams heard a shout so they all saw you and Yuuto but they have got no clue who is the girl is. You sigh because they couldn't understand English.

Isamu reply "Yeah keyword little." She smirks at him while Yuuto left eye twitch.

"Bitch." Yuuto said

"Dick." Isamu replies back

You off course look at your two best friends well childhood friends, you roll your eyes because you know they just teasing each other as you then said "You both done because we have some audience."

They both stop as they saw the coach, managers and the boys who look confuse at what you three were saying.

"Sorry." Two of them said at the same time.

Isamu switch to Japanese "Hey name Smith Isamu, nice to meet you." She grins at them while some boys blush at her beauty while other stay in blank face.

"Umm Smith-san why you here?" Kuroo said.

"Well have you guys forgot, she be teaching you defence." Yuuto said.

"Huh!" all of them said except you, Yuuto and Isamu.

"Just to be sure, don't worry I won't teach you how to kill only defend yourself from some people." Isamu said to them all off course they felt relief but they all look tense as you, Yuuto and Isamu saw their body language you know they are nervous but its only for their own good to be safe from any harm way.

"She's good teaching you guys' defence rather than us." You told them but gesture at yourself and Yuuto at the last sentence at the end.

"Don't worry guys, you lot be fine" Yuuto said then whisper at the end "I hope." You and Isamu heard but felt amusement because yes Isamu can be strict so she won't be easy on you no matter what gender you are.

Everyone except you, Yuuto and Isamu gulp, after all this is just the beginning.

"Well, everyone shall we start our training." Isamu asked.

"But what if I want my beauty sleep." Toru mumble to himself as Hajime heard what his childhood friend said then hit his head.

"Idiot." Hajime said as he shakes his head at him.

You heard their conversation and wonders they sure know how to be a comedian. You saw the other either with worry face, deadpan and excited. You shake your head knowing it be chaos when they going to be taught by Isamu but her training is no joke.

"I don't care about your beauty sleep, some of you have good physical body. I will do this way in groups so your positions of what you do in volleyball." Isamu said calmly, you and Yuuto knows what she doing so you and Yuuto decided to go somewhere with the coaches to talk.

"W-wait l/n-san y-you're going to leave us with her." Asahi stutters.

You stop along with Yuuto and turn to look at him while the others look scared of Isamu some reason as you said "Yes, don't worry she won't bite. If that's what your worried about?"

"Well it be good if you're the one to teach us." Said Shigeru.

You turn to face him and reply "Hmm when it comes to defence, I'm not good at it but Isamu is good at teaching people after all she has her own gang back in America."

"Woah America! That's so cool!" Shoyo said excitedly.

"Shut up Hinata!" Tobio mumbles to the tangerine.

You look amuse by the duo but you don't show it on your face except for Yuuto and Isamu as they both show amusement by them two.

"That's right I'm from America but I do speak Japanese very well. But no matter, lets train you lot to protect." Isamu said to them. You know that all of them have to agree so they go with Isamu in one of the gyms to train.

As they left its only you, Yuuto and the coaches left.

"Tell me l/n-san, why you want them to learn to defend themselves?" asked Naoi

You look at coach and replies "Call it a gut feeling of whatever but something will happen to them one way of the other."

"Y/n-chan is right, the guy knows about us and he will do anything to get his favourites back no matter the circumstances, he will get to you and them and do whatever it takes just for us to be his pawns once again and destroy the other underworlds." Yuuto said in serious tone.

All coaches understand this but they have no choice after all they know that you and Yuuto are right its only for protecting themselves.

"What about our families?" question Mizoguchi.

You and Yuuto look at each other than look back at them as you answer his question "Yuuto mafia can protect them from harm."

You saw how they felt relief of your answer so you didn't say anything to them.

Until you, coaches and Yuuto heard screams, groans and yeah you don't want to know the rest. You then bluntly said "Ahh I forgot to tell them that Isamu is a strict teacher."

Yuuto knows you don't want to tell the managers and the boys after all it was funny for them anyways.

The coaches eyes widen at you then look at the door where the scream, groans and god knows what is going on in there as Oiwake said "So Smith-san is ruthless when it comes to teaching..."

Yuuto replies "Yeah, we don't want to say anything to them because they will either chicken out or won't hit Isamu at all. Besides Isamu doesn't care what gender or how old you are or size? She will defend and attack."

You off course nod in agreement of what Yuuto said was true, as Yamiji said "Do we have to defend as well?"

You then said "If you wish too, that is."

Silence....

You tilt your head not before Nekomata said "I think the young ones should defend even Naoi and Keishin and the other young coaches to train."

Yuuto then tap his chin and look at you as you look back with eyes saying they should do it as well. Yuuto then claps his hands together and said "Sure take them to Isamu."

The young coaches shake their head saying no they don't want to suffer. You and the old coaches watch as Yuuto drags, yes drags them all to where Isamu trains them and as the door was open everyone was on the floor dying as Yuuto just push the young coaches and shout to Isamu "Here's your new students!" And then close the door on them, while you and the old coaches put up a prayer 'We wish you well!' or 'Good luck! You lot need it.'

 *°.*° ////////////////////////////////////////////////// °*.°*

Author-san: Chapter 19 is here °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖° woohoo

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter

See you in the next chapter! 🤗