•'¯'•» chapter 13 «•'¯'•

As you and the others still doing practicing and you doing manager duties as well along with other managers.

Meanwhile with Mr Hasegawa...

Katsu was sitting down on his chair as he goes through paper off students and younger to sell as he stops at a group as he grins sadistically and that group so happens to be the volleyball teams. He looks over at them as he said "Hmm they sure would give me a fortune of money to sell them lot."

"Boss!"

Katsu looks at the person who called him "What is it?"

"We find some people to go to the auction."

Katsu hmm to the man as he then put the paper he was looking at to the side, "Ohh, well take me to them you imbecile." Katsu stands up as the man gulp at his boss as he nods at him to take him to the people he captured for the auction. The man takes Katsu to the people he saw them look frightened oh how much Katsu look to see that look on their faces and wonder if they're virgin for his men to have a taste and to see their pitiful cries.

Katsu scans them five boys and two girls as they avoid eye contact with him a he asked his men "You only got me seven teenagers..."

"Uhh yes boss, I thought it be alright after all..." The man said as he nervously sweating at his boss. Katsu looks at the teenagers again as he pinches the top of his nose as he looks at the man.

"I need more to give the people, and these seven seem a bit dirty and have you even checked if they're healthy or not. I don't want my buyers to complain that they are nothing but filth."

The man flinches at his boss tone as Katsu glares down him as he then said "off course boss, I will get you different people and I will checked."

Katsu then said "No need I give you this list." He hands his men a list of volleyball players he wants to sell and that would be. But Katsu then thought 'maybe I should ask my men to get all of the volleyball players.'

𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙯𝙪 𝙆𝙞𝙮𝙤𝙠𝙤, 𝙔𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙃𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙠𝙖, 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙖 𝙔ū𝙠𝙞, 𝙄𝙣𝙪𝙤𝙠𝙖 𝙎ō, 𝙆𝙤𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙚 𝙆𝙚𝙣𝙢𝙖, 𝙆𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙞 𝘼𝙠𝙞𝙧𝙖, 𝙔𝙖𝙝𝙖𝙗𝙖 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙪, 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞 𝙔ū𝙩𝙖𝙧ō, 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙪 𝙈𝙖𝙞, 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙪𝙠𝙪 𝙔𝙪𝙠𝙞𝙚, 𝙎𝙪𝙯𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙖 𝙆𝙖𝙤𝙧𝙞, 𝙎𝙚𝙢𝙞 𝙀𝙞𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙤𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙠𝙞 𝙏𝙨𝙪𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙪, 𝙆𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞 𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙖, 𝙆𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞 𝙈𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙮𝙖 and 𝘼𝙠𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙈𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙧𝙞.

The man looks at the list that was given by his boss as he looks at the boss and said "Boss, they're from volleyball." Katsu looks at his men and nods at him as the man saw their picture and thought 'He really want to sell these kids. But they all look innocent.'

Katsu said "Yes I want to sell these kids." He sighs dreamily of the bets of how higher the money goes when he sells them. But couldn't help and want to sell all of them to see how much he will get he can only imagine.

"But what if something happens?"

"Hmm nothing will happen, just get me those kids. Now! Why you still here for hurry and take men with you." Katsu shouted at his men to move. "Wait on second thought, just get all of them." The man nod at his boss knowing he wants all of them as he collects other people to get ready to capture them for the auction.

Katsu smirk as he can't wait to get them and hear the bidding, ooh how exciting for him!

 *°.*° ////////////////////////////////////////////////// °*.°*

Author-san: Chapter 13 minna, hope you guys enjoy this chapter and well see you in the next chapter!