•'¯'•» chapter 17 «•'¯'•

Yuuto was with you to talk when you and him finish telling the teams about the past and how you and him become assassin since young age, all the team don't know what to say they felt bad that you and Yuuto been through at young age but they all see you and Yuuto part of the family or maybe something more.

Yuuto looks at you as you sigh then said "What is it, Yuuto?"

Yuuto smile a little and reply "I'm just proud of you that's all you know to tell them about all that."

You hum at him as you look at him but then respond "I'm glad they don't see me as you know like I will kill them in their sleep or something."

Yuuto chuckle but said "Oh please I bet those guys would love to die in your hands." As he rolls his eyes playfully as you just roll your eyes back at him.

"I doubt it and besides I don't want to be in any relationship, after all we have enemies who wants to kills us, you know that right."

"Yeah, I know, but we have to kill him." Yuuto said in serious tone that brings chills down spine. "His the one bring our lives miserable and change us into..." Yuuto clench his fist as he remembers how much training they put you and him through.

You then said "I know very well but you know him. He knows us well and he will bring our weakness so he can make us do his bidden."

"Do you think he will make them as assassins?" Yuuto questions

You then look at him as you saw him staring at you with worry in his eyes, you can't help to think that it could be possible knowing him who wants assassins to do his dirty work as you take a deep breathe and say "I don't know, maybe possible. But, I do know that I don't want them to be like us thats for sure."

Yuuto nods his head in agreement even though he doesn't know them well but he can tell that the volleyball team aren't bad people just well chaotic and fun to be around with knowing their different personality.

"But maybe we can teach them defence though, it be safe than sorry y/n-chan."

You thought about it but then said "You sure we can be with you group to be protected."

Yuuto reply "Well that would be good idea but it be also good so they can be safe, I know you don't want them to be like us but its probably be the best."

You sigh then nod at him "Very well, should we contact her. After all she's good teaching then us two."

Yuuto taps his chin in thought then said "Sure we can bring her to teach them defense after all she like us but I trust her teaching defense to them volleyball idiots." Yuuto grins at you as you then smile a little at him.

"Can't wait for her to come it has been ages, wonder how she been lately." you asked.

Yuuto laughs a bit then said "Knowing her she probably going to train them like we are a military, not only that but it be good for them to protect themselves from that asshole I mean him."

You shake your head as you grin excited for her to come to teach the volleyball defense just to be on the safe side if he will kidnap them, after all you never know.

Life is predictable after all!

*°.*° ////////////////////////////////////////////////// °*.°*

Author-san: Heyyy chapter 17 is here everyone, hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

Wonder who is that her they talking about!? hehe 😉

See you guys in the next chapter! 🤗