•'¯'•» chapter 15 «•'¯'•

You sigh as you saw messages from the group chat who looks worried about you and wanted to know are you coming back to them.

You then decided to face them all after all they deserve to know your past but not before contacting Yuuto. You find his name in your contacts you press call as you put the phone against your ears as you hear the ringing.

Ring!

"Mochi mochi! Yuuto here."

"Yuuto-kun, I'm ready to face them and tell them about the past."

Silence from the other side as you wait for Yuuto to say anything.

"You sure y/n, you know our past is sad and shitty. You sure you want to tell them."

"They have the right to know, I don't want to hide from them." You smile a little as you then said quietly but Yuuto did hear you "They all important to me."

Yuuto from the other side of the phone smiles knowing you can't see him but his proud of you for being strong and want to face them head on. He stills remembers when he first meets you.

-flashback-

You were 12 years old when you start training with the man that your parents sold you too, the male said "Remember you can't show any emotions at all, is that clear."

You nod at him as he then said "Use your words!"

You flinch a bit at his tone but you then said "Y-yes sir."

"Good, now then you be with other kids around your age or higher. Do not disappoint me." You look up at the male as he gives you a cold stare while you shiver a bit but you have to act obedient to him but you wonder there's other kids like your age or a bit older. You wonder if you can make a friend, and it seems like the male can tell what you're thinking as he said "You don't deserve any friends or love or anything that is why you parents left you in my care."

You felt like crying but if you cry your punishment would be very bad.

-time skip-

You were in the room with kids age 5-13 years old, you look around as you observe everyone but you felt someone staring at you as you turn and see someone who seems to be a bit older than you as he skips to you with a grin on his face as he put his hands out "Hey! My name is Yuuto, whats yours? How old are you? I'm 9, Do you think we get treats? Do you like candy?"

You then mumble in a monotone voice, "y/n, 8 and yes I do like candy and I don't know."

Yuuto grins at you as he then felt smug that he was older than you "Hah! I'm the oldest. So, Y/n want to be friends." Yuuto put his hands out as he smiles at you. You stare at his hands as you take his hand while Yuuto grins widely and said "Yayy my friend now!"

You can't help but smile a bit but then the smile vanishes as the male glares at you as you then go back to do training while Yuuto grin drop as he saw you do training.

-end of flashback-

You spoke "Yuuto are you there."

"Yeah, sorry y/n and yeah I pick you up so we can tell them the story about our past."

"Hmm..."

You hang up on him as you wait for him to come you saw the message from Kenma and text him.

Private chat

Kenma: Are you coming back to camp? Hope your alright, please come back to us when you're ready.

y/n: I'm coming back, it seems like I have to explain to you all about my past.

You shut off your phone knowing that Kozume-senpai read the text and told everyone. You wait for Yuuto as you hear a door ring from your apartment as you go there and saw the same grin when you were eight years old. You nod at him

"You ready y/n!"

You just nod at him and close the door with security on as you go inside the car with Yuuto who's driving as they made way to go to the camp where you will explain everything about your past. You hope your past won't haunt you after all the beating but you were not the only one. 

*°.*° ////////////////////////////////////////////////// °*.°*

Author-san: hehe chapter 15 is here everyone, hope you enjoy and soon you will know what happen to your past and the man who well "bought you" from your bad parents everything will be put all together. Also, hope you guys check out my other stories if you wish too.

See you in the next chapter! (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥