•'¯'•» chapter 1 «•'¯'•

Y/n at alleyway waiting for their pray come by after all it is a request by an mafia who would pay you tremendous amount of money.

Y/n sighs as you were hidden in the shadows until you hear a similar pray that you were waiting for.

The man stumbles through the alleyway drunk, y/n step out of the shadows looking at the man while the man grins "Well hello there handsome/beautiful. Why are you by yourself?"

As the man drunkly says to you, while you thought 'How annoying..' e/c gazes at the man in front of you as you walk to him stalking up to your pray but also analysing the man as the male, "If you want we can have some fun" the male wink at you.

You didn't seem fazed at all at the male flirting as you close the distance with chest to chest, you smile at him as you got your favourite dagger "Tell me Gima Aoki, is it fun messing with guys who are in a mafia."

Aoki felt his eyes widen at what you said as he was about to make a run for it you didn't let him escape after all the pay you need for rent and food, "Uh ha where do you think your trying, hmm." You smile at him while he sees it as a grin. You then use your dagger to slice Aoko throat.
You look down of where the blood splatter around the floor and wall while the moon gazes down at you as you left the body there and off course to hide before things could get sticky. As you made it to the mafia place for the money the guy whose holding the big bag where the money is, "My boss said good work, Rebel."

Rebel is your assassin name, no one from the underworld knows your real name inky your assassin skills.

You take the bag from the guy, you nod to him as you leave the place as you took your Yamaha that you got when you have to assassinate from Korea, as you drive through the middle of the night, and yes its midnight.

As you came to sight of a abandoned garage that is middle of nowhere as its for your stuff and emergencies, just in case after all you could never be careful with people who might find you. As you park your motorcycle you then head in where it leads you to a room with any necessary things as you take a spare clothes and black towel to go shower.

While you go inside for a shower as you strip and took off f/c eye contacts and revealed your e/c as you get in the shower to clean while your f/c hair dye got rid of its colour to reveal your natural h/c. As you finish you then wash the clothes you wore for the assassination.

You finished showering as you change into tracksuit and top as you grab car keys and the bag to head back to your real house.

As you drive back to Tokyo, you see your apartment as you park then head inside your apartment. You then go to bed to set up alarm clock for high school and for the boys volleyball practice....

Thats right your a first year, in Nekoma high and off course a manager for those dorks- I mean volleyball boys.

*°.*° ////////////////////////////////////////////////// °*.°*

Kawaii-chan: Hello minna welcome to Our manager is an assassin, hope you guys like this chapter and off course you guys as assassins. See you guys in the next chapter!