•'¯'•» chapter 14 «•'¯'•

Katsu men getting ready to prepare to set off to the camp that the volleyball teams are at. You were helping your team with advices and give them water bottles and towels to wipe their sweat.

Kuroo said "Chibi-chan who's our next opponent we facing next?"

You look up at Tetsuro and reply "Karasuno..."

"Yesss finally can't wait to beat them."

"It feels forever, wonder if they grow or not."

"Shoyo said they been practicing."

"Kenma, you look happy like you got a new game or something."

"No, I don't."

"Uhh yes you do."

You and the others watch Kenma and Tetsuro as you sigh as you shake your head at them, as practice stills continues.

Bang!

You and everyone face strangers as you look at them carefully until one of them shoot in the ceiling as you hear the girls shriek and the guys scream as they were on their ground.

"W-who are you?"

"Nothing important!" man 3

"All of you follow us!" man 4

"Don't even think about trying anything funny or otherwise -man 3 aim his gun at coach Tanji- he be gone."

You tch as you and everyone follows the men as you saw van waiting for them but you saw the coaches worried about our safety as they also take them with us but they drive somewhere else, you want to go and help them but you can't as you were handcuff along with the others as you see them shakily while you see others trying to calm themselves down of whats happening.

As they at their destination, you all head out of the van and you were relief that the coaches are also there. You were analysing the guys, when a doctor came to each of us for our blood some flinch while you didn't show at all.

"W-what are you going to do with them? They just kids!" Ukai said to the guys.

The man said "Shut up!" he punches Ukai in the face as he groans as you hear Karasuno shouted 'Coach!'

Until you see who behind this as you take a deep breathe when you saw Hasegawa Katsu the person who you have to assassinate as he came down who have blood on some of his clothes when he saw all of us there his face has a grin on his face "Oh my, what do we have here? Good work."

"Thank you, boss! We check their blood and it says they are healthy as new."

Katsu has a grin "Splendid job!"

Katsu goes to Kiyoko first, "well aren't you beautiful."

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH GODDESS!"

Katsu looks at the one who shouted that as he saw it was Tanaka Ryūnosuke "Wow you sure have such have mouth on you." Katsu looks up and down as he grins then said to us "I bet all of you are virgins, am I right."

No one said anything as Katsu then sigh "You speak when someone answer to you."

You stare at him as you try to pick lock behind you as Katsu still talking and said to his men "Take them to a cage, I need them all ready for this auction."

"Very well boss." The man bows down as you were then been taking along with the others in a sizable cage that can fit us all inside.

You and the others were tossed inside as you look around your surroundings.

Yachi shakily said "A-are we really going to be sold off? We won't see our family again." Yachi has tears falling while you bit your lip as you saw manager huddle together as you smile a little.