I do as I please

I completely forgot about this story and I am sorry about that. I hope you wonderful people will enjoy it once again since I now honestly plan on posting more frequently. I don't have an exact day of posting but there will be a new chapter each week. Haven't written this story in awhile so give me your opinion on what you think of it.
------------------

Walter:"Come on bud. Stay with me"

Walter says lightly slapping an unknown male's face. Said male was tied to a chair.

Male:"W-what do you want from me?"

Walter:"I just want you to tell me what I want to know. Tell me where Stand Edgar manufactures compound V"

Male:"Look man. I don't know what you're talking about- AAHHH!"

The man starts screaming when Walter starts crashing his hand.

Walter:"Don't worry about it healing. I took all of your aura before you woke up. Now come on chum. Tell me what I want to know"

Male:"G-go to hell"

Walter stands up and he looks down at the man. The man that was on the chair started feeling nervous. Walter was glaring at the man who was feeling alot of bloodlust coming from Walter. But then Walter smiles.

Walter:"Haha. Shinji you have a great sense of humor. But I'm afraid the only ones going to hell is you and your family"

Shinji:"No! Stay away from them!"

Walter starts to cackle.

Walter:"Look at you worrying about your family. Like a true family man but"

Walter grabs Shinji's throat and he raises him in the air. Walter drops him on the ground breaking the chair and he stares directly into his target's eyes.

Walter:"Oh Shinji. If only you did your job as a cop the same way. I would have never come after you"

Shinji:"H-how did you know I was a cop? I gave up on that life years ago"

Walter:"Well you should have given up earlier. Now I want you to remember the day you saw the local quirkless boy in the entire neighbourhood getting beaten by a group of kids all of which were using their talents illegally. Now as a cop it was supposed to be your job to stop the assault and punish the kids who were using said talents against the law. Right?"

Shinji:"W-wait you are that kid? But how did you get a-"

Walter silences him by slamming the back of his head into the ground. Shinji gasps in pain as blood starts coming out of his head. Walter looks into his eyes.

Walter:"Answer the question. Did you or did you not punish those kids?"

Shinji:"I-i didn't"

Shinji says as he starts crying.

Walter:"And let's not forget about the times you've cheated on your sweet wife. I'm sure she'll die of shock when she hears about how many women you've slept with"

Shinji starts shaking and crying even harder.

Shinji:"Please. Don't tell anyone about this I'm begging you. What would my children think if they learned their father-"

Walter:"Exactly Shinji! Your children would be so heartbroken. Their role model was nothing more than a lie and your wife will take them away from you when I give her the proof. They won't even want to come to your funeral. That is if I decide to leave your body in one piece"

Shinji's eyes are filled with fear while Walter simply smiles at the man.

Walter:"I am giving you one chance to get out of here with your life. Tell me where that stuff is, you are one of the CEOs after all and don't say anything about a bomb in your body. That thing was overcooked the moment that lightning bolt hit you. Though I am still disappointed you didn't turn into Frankenstein"