Choose your creature

Hello everyone.

I know I haven't posted in ages but my explanation is I was lazy and whenever I tried to start writing a new chapter my mind would go blank or I would finish writing the next chapter but I'd feel it's not good enough to post.

So the reason for this is I am going to be deleting a few of my current posted chapters and I will write a brand new story for this and to the people who had asked me to use the creatures you love. I appreciate it and they will be in the story. So I'll update the bio and start writing a few chapters before posting so please be patient with me and also. Chapters will be out during new year so yeah.

In the updated bio I will add a few new aliens and monsters that will induce pure fear into everyone. But where will the fun be if I just reveal everyone of them now? Heck I just watched another alien movie recently and I want to add the monster in.

If you read this and will be interested in reading my new story then I thank you alot. I will make sure to not get stuck this time and we will stick to this story until it is completed. Once again thanks for reading and please vote on my chapters. I don't get paid to do this but it means alot to me if you guys will be enjoying them and it will be a motivation to keep posting. I will be posting weekly. So once a week or sometimes twice. I will post a new chapter.

If you have any suggestions for creatures. Write it hear or send me a private message and if anyone does comment then I will write your name in the chapter the monster appears in but if you don't want to you can just tell me.