I'm back~

Post": Talking.

'Hungy': Thoughts

*Pop!*: action.

"I had a great time": Memory or recording.

'stand up for yourself bitch': whispering.

A year. A year has past since Walter was sent to his doom and in that very year alot had changed. The headmasters had announced Walter's death two weeks after he was sent and people had different reactions. Walter's friends were different instead of their old social selves. They became more quiet. The reason for this is because they should have known. Those corrupt headmasters were the reason he was sent to his early death. They should have known something was up but that day he had been the happiest they had ever seen him so they ignored it but because of that ignorance they lost their friend.

The headmasters were glad he was gone the same went for his bullies and the people who hated him.

But there were some people who felt guilt. These people will be revealed in due time but to the growth of Union.

Union had grown more and more they were becoming richer, had more promoters, allied with famous businesses and heroes and they had become the most secure school in Earth's Remnant. Everything was going their way. They had positive reviews and support from the media and they had one of the best public images in the world. Students became famous due to events like the sports festival, the Vytal festival and many more. Students like Issei, Bakugou, Ryuko, Rias, Rwby and the legendary Class 1S. There were traitors who were captured one of them being Aoyoma but there are obviously more students. But ignoring that Union had never been better and that is something everyone knows but for how long?

"31,536,000 seconds. It has now been an entire year since I was sent in this empty hell"

An undetectable voice says. In the vacuum of space a strange egg like is seen floating around. The egg looks fresh as if it was recently made. The egg was moving in space with no clear destination nor did it show any signs of trying to find a new destination.

"Cold, empty and alone. There's no light nor is there any life out here. I do not know if I should go back. Perhaps I should just let them achieve what they dream of"

Then the egg was grabbed by a mech. The mech starts moving to a certain direction. The egg however was unable to see anything. But after a few minutes he felt something he hadn't felt since he was sent to his prison. Warmth.

The egg is put on a hard surface. It felt strange to feel gravity but the egg quickly adapted to it's change in environment. Murmurs were heard outside the egg but nothing could be made up. Then the voices stop and hours pass. The egg showed no signs of hatching.

???:"Now what specimen might you be? I have encountered many technologies and other beings but never have I ever seen you before"

The man steps out of the shadow revealing himself as one of the greatest evils in Earth's Remnant. Red skull.

Red Skull:"I decided to come see this thing myself. Maybe it's one of those symbiote eggs"

Red Skull says stepping closer and closer to the egg. The possibility of him getting one will allow him to defeat his enemies with little to no trouble and when he reaches a few feet close to the egg. It's top opens up and Red skull stands perfectly still for a moment before taking another step forward but that would prove to be a terrible decision. Something jumps out and it latches on his face.

 Something jumps out and it latches on his face