The True Graves

Credence was starting to calm down and his Obscurus form was just floating in mid-air.

Then, suddenly, I heard stamps coming down the stairs.

It was MACUSA aurors and they started throwing spells at Credence, disentigrating him.

We had fallen to the ground.
"No!" all of us shouted.

Credence was also screaming as the aurors were destroying him.

Then, he had fully been destroyed. However, I caught a small piece of the Obscurus floating out of the station.

Graves had stood up onto the platform watching the pieces of the Obscurus flying around.

"Do you realise what you've done?" he asked.
"The Obscurial was killed on my orders, Mr.Graves," Picquery answered.

"Yes, and history will surely know that, Madame President," Graves said, "What was done here tonight was not right."

"He was responsible for the death of a No-Maj," she said, "He risked the exposure of our community, he has broken one of our most sacred laws."

As much as I was sad that Credence was attacked, I understood the President's decision. However, I wondered what would've happened if we had that extra time to talk to Credence.

"The law that has us scuttling like rats in the gutter, a law that demands we conceal our true nature," he said, "A law that directs those others to fear that we risk discovery, I ask you, Madame President, who does this law protect, us or them?"

If only he knew that it actually protected us because I knew that if Muggles found out that we exist, they would kill us.