Escaping

"Please don't do this to me, I don't wanna die, please," Tina cried.
A waterfall rushed down my cheeks.

"It don't hurt," the woman said.
As I walked in the room, a pool and a chair was in the middle of it.

Newt and I stood at the back while Tina was being taken to the front. She looked back at us crying.

The woman took out Tina's memories and she stopped crying. Then, the woman threw them in the pool.

I could hear faint talking in the pool.
"Don't that look good?" she asked.
"Yeah," Tina whispered.

"You wanna get in?" she asked.
Tina nodded.

She was sat in the chair, smiling at her memories. If that was how we were going to die I wasn't that bothered about it.

I noticed that Newt's bowtruckle had gotten behind him. He uncuffed Newt. Then he had gotten behind me and uncuffed me.

"Okay, let's get the good stuff out of you," the woman next to Newt said.

Newt moved away and so did I. The bowtruckle was distracting the workers and then Newt threw the swooping evil towards the pool.

I punched the worker next to me and Newt directed a woman's wand at the other one. The swooping evil then made the worker fall to the ground.

The water rose and was surrounding Tina.

"Mr.Scamander, Miss Booth!" she shouted.
"Don't panic," Newt said.
"Panic makes everything go wrong," I said.

"What do you suggest I do instead?" she asked.
Newt called the swooping evil to us, "Jump."

"Are you crazy?" Tina asked.
"Jump on him," he replied, "Tina, listen to me, I'll catch you."
"Tina," I said, the chair she was standing on was about to be engulfed.

"I'll catch you," Newt said.
"He will," I said.
"I've got you, Tina," he said, "Go!"

She jumped onto the swooping evil and landed in Newt's arms. If this was any other situation, I would've slightly smirked but we had to get out of here. The swooping evil then came back to Newt.

We then ran out of the room. Tina and Newt were holding hands as aurors kept targeting us. We didn't have our wands so we had to hide from them.

Newt released the swooping evil again and he hit the aurors. He stopped and was about to eat the auror's brains.
"Come on, we're going this way, come on," Newt told him.

There were some aurors and the swooping evil hit them again.

"What is that thing?" Tina asked as we were running.
"Swooping evil," Newt replied.
"Well, I love it," she smiled.

We ran and stopped when we saw someone else running. I sighed in relief when I realised it was Queenie and Jacob.

"Get in," she told us and gestered to Newt's case.