X.

"Morning." I give Austin a kiss. "What time is it?" I ask. The man looks at his phone. "Twelve forty." Austin rubs in his eyes.

"Great." I say and walk to the bathroom.

Austin hears me throwing up. "Babe?" He walks in.

"Everything alright?" He places his hand on my back. "Yeah. Just a bit sick I think. Because of the stress. Tiredness." I say. Not knowing it could be something else.

"You sure?" I nod. "I'll go get us some coffee. Ok?" I nod. Austin gets ready and I hear the door slam.

I take out my phone. Open safari.

And search. 'Symptoms pregnancy day 1'
A list of things appear.

tender and swollen breasts, nipples that are larger and darker, nausea, frequent urination, cravings for food at odd times and being tired more quickly. "Great." I call out.

After a bit of stressing I hear Austin walking in.

"Babe?" He places my coffee the counter. "Here you're coffee. Maybe it'll help with the illness." "Maybe." I say.

I shake my coffee. "Baz asked me to go lunching with him." Austin takes his.

"Okay. I'll get ready." I take a sip of the coffee.

I walk to the bathroom again and lock the door. I don't ever lock doors when I'm with Austin. Searching for a pregnancy test in my suitcase. "Finally." I breath out.

I always have one just in case.

After my shower I check the result. 'Positive' I feel a tear rolling down my cheek. "Austin!" Another tear. And another. They keep rolling down my cheeks.

He rushes into the bathroom. "Yeah?" Before I show him the test he notices me crying. "What happened?"

I show him the test. I can't say a single word. His eyes lit up as he sees the 'positive'

If you told me three years ago I would be pregnant with the man of my dreams. I would have laughed in your face.

"Babe." Austin's eyes are full of joy. "This. This is amazing." He cups my face and gives me a long deep kiss.

"I love you. And the little human who's growing down there." He looks at my belly. "I love you."

After some more kisses Austin breaks the silence. "So what are we doing now." He looks at me than back at my belly. And back at me. Staring into his ocean blue eyes seeing how happy he is. It's the best thing in the world.

"I don't know. We should go and check at a doctor." I suggest.In which Austin agrees. "We should. I'll make an appointment for the 27th. When we don't have anything to do. After we fly to the UK?"

Austin will do everything for me now. It's cute. It's sweet. But sometimes I can do things myself. Not that I don't like him being protective and wanting to help me.

"Perfect. But maybe I'll take another test to make sure." Austin nods. "Do I need to go and buy one?"

"No no no. You go get ready. I'll buy one." I give him a kiss and get dressed really quick.

"Bye!" I close the door behind me. And walk to the closest store.

~time skip~