II.

Madelyn

"Mads. Get up. We need to go!!" Olivia shakes me. "Yeah. Yeah. I'm awake." I sigh and walk out of my bed. "You smell." I laugh as I walk downstairs.

Olivia rolls her eyes and walks behind me. "How's Austin?" She smiles. "Stop." I walk away to the kitchen.

"I'm starving." I open the fridge. "MADELYN. YOURE PHONE. TIMOTHÉE IS CALLING!!" "Pick up." I say.

I hear Olivia walking away. "Hey Timmy." She smiles. "Oh yeah. Totally. I understand." She looks disappointed.

"Olivia. You can hand me my phone now." I look at her. She gives me the phone.

"Hey Timothée. What's up?" I say. "Well. Y'all don't need to come to America. Or England. We'll come to you. Y'all got a big mansion. And we would love to see it." I smile. "That's great! I'll pick y'all up tomorrow when you arrive." "Perfect. Thanks." Timothée says.

"Love you." I say and hang up. "Love you." He says.

"You say love you to each other?" I nod when Olivia asks me the question. "We know each other since kindergarten. My mom was the best friend of Tommy's mom." I smile as I think about our memories.

"That's cute." Olivia says as she walks up to her room. "You should text Austin you got home safe." She winks. "Stop."

I follow Olivia to her room. Her phone is charging on her nightstand. Suddenly she gets a message. "What does it say?" Olivia asks while unpacking her suitcase.

"It's a text from Austin." I unlock the phone.

Austin🎸
Hey. Did Mads get home safe?
She was pretty wasted
yesterday and  she
didn't send me if
she got home safe...

"What do I need to answer?" I ask as I see three dots on the screen again.

Austin🎸
And how's the fight
between you two

"Just say that you fell asleep and that everything is great between us." Olivia says. "Alright."

Me
Everything is great.
We don't talk about the
fight anymore.
And I got home safe. 😘
Thanks for asking. 💕

The three dots appear again.

Austin🎸
Trouble?

I smile at the phone.

Austin🎸
I'm glad to hear
everything is alright.

My smile grows wider.

Me
I'll send you on
my phone.
xx

I lock Olivia's phone. "I'm going to my room. See you later." I blow her a kis and walk away.

Once in my room I search for the little paper Austin gave me yesterday.

After a few minutes searching I found it.

*call me once you're home. Love Austin*

The note says. His number is on the other side. I type it in.

Me
Hey aus.
I got the note
Maybe we can meet
tomorrow
I know a cute cafe
where we can brunch

xxx Trouble 💕

Austin💕
perfect I'll be there
10Am sharp.

I find myself smiling at my phone. Oh my god. I have a date?

"Olivia!" She runs in my room after I yelled her name. "Yeah?" I smile and show her my phone.

"OH MY GOD!" She jumps in excitement. "THIS IS AWESOME!" I nod and give her a hug. "Help me pick an outfit. Please." I smile.

"Okay. So it needs to be cute but also sexy. So he can't take his eyes of you. But it also needs to be chic. I have an amazing outfit."

She opens my closet and takes out a pair of blue jeans. A black little too and black blazer. "Wear these black heels with them and this white purse." I smile at Olivia.

"Thank you Liv. I love you." Olivia smiles and gives me a hug. "Love you too."

"And don't worry. If you want to stick with Austin for the rest of day. I can always pick up your family at the airport." She gives me a wink. "Thanks." I laugh.

~time skip~

"When's the last time you've had sex?" Olivia asks when I'm about to start the first twilight. "I don't know. A long time ago. Last time was a few weeks before Alex broke up with me. So I'd say one year and five months."

My mouth falls open as I say the number. "One year and five months?" Olivia is in shock as well. "Holy shit. That's long." She starts laughing.

"Not funny." I say with a serious face. "We'll after tonight you can start counting again." She gives me a playful wink.

"Oh come on. What the actual fuck Liv." I roll my eyes and start laughing. Olivia joins laughing.

"Deep down you secretly want to." She laughs again. "Maybe." I laugh. "Gosh. Mads. What do I do with you?" "Watch twilight?" She smiles and the film starts to play.

~time skip~

They watched every movie. A total of 490 minutes. Or 8 hours and 10 minutes. "Edward is hot." Madelyn says when the last film ends.

"He is. But you know who's hotter?" I look at Olivia. "Tell me?" "That friend of yours. Zayn Hudson." She smiles. "OH MY GOD LIV. STOP." I start laughing again.

"I knew you liked him." I walk up to the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. "I'm going to bed. Tomorrow is a big day for me."

I take the glass with me to my room. "Goodnight Liv." I wave her goodbye and disappear in the hallway.

Once I arrived in my room I place my glass on my nightstand and walk into my bathroom to change in my pyjama. I take of my make up. Brush my hair and my teeth. After that I do my skincare.

Once I'm ready I jump in my bed. I scroll a bit trough my phone. No new messages. So I open instagram. I scroll a bit before I set an alarm. Tomorrow I'll wake up at 8. Then I fall asleep.