VII.

I wake up by the ray of sunlight coming through my curtains. "Good morning trouble." I hear a familiar voice say. Getting up I see Austin leaning against the doorframe. His arms crossed I've his chest and one leg crossed over the other.

"Morning." I yawn. "How did you sleep?" Austin walks over to the bed. "Warm." I take a look at the man.

"You talk in your sleep." Austin starts laughing. He sits down on the edge of the bed. "I do?" The blonde just nods.

"Come here Aus." I take the man's arm and pull him next to me. We cuddle for a while. No kissing or anything happened. Just some cuddles.

"Good morning!" Timothée swings the door open. He jumps on the bed. "Come on. I'm starving!" "Well good morning to you too." I sigh and turn around. "Mads. Come. I know you're hungry." "You know me too well."

We all walk down stairs. "What time is it Tim?" I look at my best friend almost skipping the last step. "Woah."

"It's eight thirty on the dot." "WHAT?!"

"We got in bed around two. No way I can live with only six hours of sleep!" "So you're telling me once we got home you didn't fuck Austin. You just went straight to bed?" Timothée raised an eyebrow.

"You would've heard it." I try to hide my smile. "Oh lord." Timothée rolls his eyes and walks to the kitchen were everyone is sitting.

"Coffee?" My blonde friend asks me. "Sure." I take a cup from Liv.

"How are you and Lily?" I asks my best friend sipping my coffee. "We're great! Going to France in a bit. To see some of my old friends. Spending New Year's Eve in Paris."

"Awesome! You two are made for each other." Timothée starts blushing. "Thanks Mads."

~time skip~

"Babe. Do you have to do something?" I asks once we're somewhere alone. "Yeah. Actually I'll have to dye my hair black to start shooting the movie. And I don't think we'll have much free time." The man I'm talking to takes a pause.

Before I can say anything he starts again. "But I'll make sure we will see each other as much as possible." He gives me a kiss and we walk back to everyone.

"I love you." Austin takes me by my waist and spins me around. "Who doesn't." I joke and pull the soon to be black haired man towards the rest.

"When do you need to leave?" Sebastian asks Austin. "So he knew it already?" I look at Austin.

"At eleven. We're lunching somewhere with Baz." Austin smiles.

No the man's smiling for leaving me. What a bitch he can be sometimes. "Wolf. What about I fly back to England with you. To spend Christmas with mother?" William nods. Still tired from yesterday.

"Perfect. I bet she'll love the surprise."

Austin looks at me. "What did you say earlier?" He whispers in my ear. "I don't know. I asked wolf if-." "No no. Before that." He leans a little closer.

"Oh. It's nothing." I look at Olivia who's talking to Zayn. "Sure?"

"Yes Austin. I'm sure. You know I would tell you everything." I say without looking at the man. "I know. But hey. It's okay to be mad at me that I didn't tell you earlier and-."

"Maybe you should go somewhere and discuss it there." Zendaya suggest. We do what she says and walk outside.

"Mads." Austin stars quietly. "Tell me." He takes my hand. "I'm sorry for not telling you earlier. I should have done that. But I didn't want you to be sad."

"Oh. You could've just left!" I start raising my voice. "Babe. I'm sorry." Austin squeezes my hand a bit. "Yeah. You're sorry." I pull hands away from him and cross them.

"Madelyn." Austin reaches for my arm. "Don't fucking touch me right now. Have fun at lunch and with the filming."

"Madelyn please. Stop." Austin isn't saying it too friendly anymore. "Oh. Merry Christmas and happy new year I think." I walk away from the man back inside.

"Madelyn!" Austin walks behind me. I don't look back and walk up to my room. "Madelyn." Austin's still following me.

Once I arrive at my door I swing it open and attempt to close it but Austin's too quick. He pushes it and walks in.

"Madelyn. Please." He smiles. "God. Austin. Your smile's way too cute." His smiles widens. I can't help but start smiling myself.

"Thank you." He steps a little closer. I don't say anything and let the man do what he wants. "I love you. Even after an argument." "You're too sweet." I manage to say.

"I know." He laughs and cups my face. His lips brush over mine. "I love you." I whisper. He gives me a small kiss. "We should make it public." Austin suggests. "Yeah we should." I give my boyfriend an other kiss. "We should." I confirm again. And our lips meet. Again.

AUSTIN'S POV

I feel so bad for not telling Madelyn about me leaving.

I love everything about her.
Her brown hair.
Her brown eyes.
She's perfect.
I love the perfect smile.
I love how she's always so positive.
How sweet she is.
How she tells me she loves me.
How she treats others.
I love her.
I want to be with her forever.
I don't want to go away now.
I don't want the kiss to end.
I love her.
She's beautiful.
I even love how she breathes.
I love how she looks like when she sleeps.
I love watching her cook.
I love her singing.
I love her jokes.
I love her outfits.
I love her sarcasm.
I love her.
I love her so much.
I want to marry her right now.
I love her.

I loved this chapter so much! Let me know what you think about this book! You can always give some suggestions! I'd love to hear them. 💗