Prolouge Pt-1

A/N: This story contain graphics, violences and gore. Proceed with cautions

3 May 2053

When a global resource crisis struck in many major countries. They put all of their efforts into finding a new power source to keep the Earth's industry and economy still functional. But due to this, people are causing riots across the globe. Most of the case is thief, murder, robbery, etc~

The government of each country has reached an agreement to use its military to control the riots because the case is getting out of hand for the riot control team. Gunfire roared out through the street. Death bodies can be seen all over the place, and it's still not enough to stop them.

However

Just before the authorization of using nuclear weapons on the riot civilians. The research facility on Mars has found a new solution that will revolutionize the technology.

The Argent Energy

This Essence has leapfrogged human technology several hundreds of years ahead of its time. It also offers a new era of warfare and gives humanity a lot of things.

However, Someone has watched them Observe and make a plan to use them at their disposal.

"My lord. We need to do something about them. They're stripping away our precious essence." A demonic voice spoke.

"Don't worry. I'll have an idea" A holy woman's tone spoke.

"Idea... of what???" A demonic voice spoke with a confused tone.

"Yes. I will turn them into the essence. To replace what they had stolen from us. With that, we can also learn about their cultures, habits, and most important part. "The way to make them lose all of their hope"" The holy women's voice spoke.

The Maniac laugh echoed through the hallway. Because the plan to used humanity is about to begin