"Yep, thank you, bye bye!" you waved at them, went to the room and laid down the bed.

"You're not changing??" Oikawa asked but you didn't hear him.

He sighed.

"What happened again?" Oikawa crossed his arms, holding a serious face.

"Nothing, I'm going home," Iwaizumi said, as he made his way.

"You should've really thought through before you dated Emi chan," Oikawa said, "you like y/n."

Iwaizumi stopped on his tracks.

"What makes you say that?"

"It's obvious Iwa chan. You're deceived by your own heart. Y/n likes you a lot too, and you broke her heart. Dating someone you don't like is not so wise," Oikawa said all knowingly.

"Why are you so sure?" Iwaizumi came closer.

"After all these months of dating, you still call her by her last name. And you never really show affection towards her in public either. How does it feel to have sex with a person you don't like at all, when you have y/n chan right in your heart?"

Iwaizumi grabbed his collar.

"Oikawa, watch your mouth!!"

"You're fighting with your best friends all the time. And you don't even allow y/n chan to date someone she shows some interest in. You didn't tell her anything about Emi chan either, you acted on your own will and wish. But you try to control y/n on who she dates? Did you see how afraid she looked when she saw you here? Pathetic."

Iwaizumi's grab loosened a bit.

"I think what's best for her.. it's not controlling her life.. and well, I approve of Suna, so let her date, or whoever, I fucked up so bad," he replied softly, took his coat and left the house.

"Dummy," Oikawa mumbled, "these two are giving me headaches.."

He then went to his room to find you sleeping, and kneeled down near you.

"Date Suna, y/n. Date someone who makes you happy, and fall in love with the person who wouldn't hurt you like stupid Iwa chan. Or don't date anyone. You deserve all the happiness," he whispered as he himself drifted off to sleep.

💙💙💙

"Tooru.." you tried to wake up Oikawa who was kneeling on the ground and laying his head on the bed, drools coming out from his mouth.

"Hey, Tooru, wake up," you called again.

"Hmm?" he slowly opened his eyes.

"My head hurts as hell, and it's already past 9, we missed school," you said in a tired voice.

"Oh!! Y/n chan!!  You have a bad hangover," he yelled, "just lay down, I'll give you some medicine," he woke up.

"Why am I here though?" you asked.

"You said you wanted to sleep here, you were pretty drunk I see. Don't ever drink again, you have little tolerance for alcohol," he said.

"Aaa.. I would never again, my head is spinning," you groaned.

Oikawa gave you a tablet and glass of water.

"Take these and just lay down for a while. I'll order some food, and you can wash up after you eat," he said.

"Thank you.."

"This is Suna's coat I guess?" he asked as he held a maroon coat.

"Wait.. Yeah.. it is," you gasped, slowly remembering about last night.

"You seemed to have a good time," he smirked.

"Tooru!! I made out with him!!" you screamed.

"I figured since Iwa chan seemed pissed."

"Oh hell nah, he is mad, what should I do?"

"Calm down, Iwa chan isn't the first to worry about, tell me about Suna. Is he your boyfriend now?" he grinned.

"From what I remember, he asked me out right in front of your house. I don't know if I answered.." you said slowly.

"Girl, why are you like this?" Oikawa deadpanned.

"God, I think I kissed him after that," you wept.

"That's like saying yes!!"

"Maybe...  I must try it out."

"Dating him?"

You nodded.

"It looks like he likes me a lot, and told me he had fallen in love indirectly. He's not bad, ain't he?"

Oikawa sighed and took your hands.

"It's your choice to make. Do what you want. If you're gonna be happy, do it."

"Why are you acting like my mother?" you giggled.

"Well if he hurts you I won't be afraid to throw some hands though," he gritted his teeth.

You chuckled.

"Okay, I will tell him that."

5/2/23