Chapter 11

You wake up to the smell of your favorite food. Kou isn't there this time. He must've gotten up already. You slowly walk downstairs. "There's my Sleeping Beauty!" He says. "y-Yours?" You stutter. "i-Um, I'm so sorry! I won't call you that if you're uncomfortable." He apologizes. "It's okay. What'd you make?" He takes something out of the oven. "Oh just your favorite food, since you made mine for me." You sit down. "Thank you so much!" He hands you some. You notice him staring at you. You make eye contact for a few seconds and smile. He blushes and looks away. "Y'know, you're so cute when you're embarrassed Kou-kun." You laugh. "y-You're cute too..." You stand up, and walk over to him.

"What are you doing?"

You lean in for a kiss.

"Y/N-san, w-why are y-you doing this?"

"Because I love you~! Anyways, I know that we've been through a lot together, so I was wondering if you wanted to become, like a t-thing."

"....eh..?"

"Kou, I love you! Will you be my-" He interrupts you with another kiss. "So, is that a 'yes'?" You and Kou laugh together. "I love you more than the world..."

*Time Skip to later that day*

"Y/N-san. Get ready." You're messing with his hair. "Why?" You ask. "We're going somewhere!" Kou says excitedly. "Okay. Where?" Kou looks at you. "Stop asking questions and go change already, idiot!" He throws a pillow at you. "I'm your idiot~!" You head upstairs. "Knock before you come in!" You shout to him. What should I wear? You shuffle through your clothes. You change into some cute pants and find a matching shirt. Just as you take off your shirt Kou heads in. "KOU! I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK!" He blushes so hard. "i-I'm so s-sorry!" He runs out. "Stupid idiot." You mumble under your breath. He's amazing, cute, supportive, but he's sometimes dumb. You walk out and see Kou, (still blushing) waiting for you. You hold hands and walk out. "Where are we going?" You softly say. "Oh, it's a nice place! You'll love it there!" He takes you to a cute park. You run around. "It's so pretty!" He smiles at you. "I just love seeing you happy. You're so cute." You smile. "Stop being so cheesy, Kou-kun!" You playfully hit him. You suddenly hear a piano and someone singing. "Look, it's Teru!" You look and see Teru singing. You see Tiara in the crowd. "Tiara-chan! It's me Y/N!" She turns around. "Y/N-san! Do like Teru-niisan's little show?" She smiles up at you. "Yes! Do you want me to pick you up so you can see better?" She holds out her arms. You pick her up and she sits on your shoulders. "Yay! Teru-niisan's doing great!" You can see Kou smiling at you again. You smile back. Tiara notices. "Are you guys gonna get married soon? I would love to be a flower girl!" She says proudly. You both turn into tomatoes. "You're so adorable Tiara-chan!" She looks down at you. "I know!" You and Kou laugh. 

"I'm so glad I met you all." You put Tiara down. "Remember that." You poke her nose. "I will!" And she runs off to Teru. You rest your head on Kou's shoulder. "Love is such an amazing thing, isn't it?" Kou asks.

"It's the best thing in the whole world."

"Like you."

You and Kou kiss.

"I love you Kou."

"I love you too, Y/N-san."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's a wrap for Chapter 11. I hope you liked it! It was kinda short, sorry about that. But, it's not the end! Dang it, this chapter was so full of love. But I hope there will always be someone who loves you! And there will and there is. 

(This chapter has been edited btw)

Word Count: 621

-The Author