Chapter 4

As you and Kou walk to Home Eco., you feel somewhat okay. In your last relationship, you and your boyfriend/girlfriend never walked to classes together, all you did was homework together. Well, not really 'together'. You did his/her homework for him/her. You reach there, and your teacher makes a special announcement.

"We will be having a baking contest! You will be split into groups of your choice, but your group will only be you and someone else. The theme is: Your Kingdom! The winners get 2 tickets to the famous amusement park! Does everyone understand?"

"Yes!"

Kou turns to you and asks;

"Would you like to be partners?"

You nod and smile. You wouldn't go with anyone else anyways because it's not like you know anyone other than this weird but somewhat nice kid. You come up with the idea with what your kingdom could be based on. "How about the kingdom is candy themed and Mokke live?" You doubt your idea will be anything good. "Ok then! Do you wanna start building the castle?" Kou has already finished making all the cake castle pieces. "Sure, why not." You roll your eyes, not caring if he could ever get hurt or not. You start putting everything together. Your face remains still and cold. "This... this is alright." Kou blushes at what you said. 

He notices something on your cheek.

He grabs a napkin and wipes the piece of cake off.

You suddenly turn into a tomato.

"i-I'm so sorry! I didn't realize!" He apologizes. "Next time ask to touch my face, and as always the answer will be no." You try to act natural but it's hard because of what just happened. "Y/N-san, do you want to start decorating? I'll make the Mokke while you do that." You lazily grab some random candy from a suspicious shelf, lots of icing, fondant, and you're all set. You put your skills to the test as Kou watches in amazement. You carefully put the icing on to decorate, you put the candy in the best places, with the fondant you make the little throne. You sneakily steal a Mokke from Kou and put it on the throne. You place the crown on top of its head. "Wow Y/N-san, it looks perfect!" Kou gives you the cutest smile. You slightly scoff because you can tell that's not true at all.

"What should we call our kingdom?" 

You both think in silence.

"Yeah... I don't know." Kou's thoughts seem to swallow him whole. "Maybe... Sweet Mokke Kingdom!" He yells, causing everyone to look at him. "That's cringey, but I'll go with it because I can't think of anything else."

You see other teams finishing up. "Time's up! Take your hands off the desserts!" Your teacher looks at everyone's projects. When she stops by yours, she gives you both a look of approval. "Each one was extravagant! But one was over the top! The award goes to, Y/N and Kou!" You stand in shock. "Y/N-san! We did it! Aren't you happy?" Kou asks, slightly worried. "It's just, I never would've expected someone like me to win-"Kou grabs your shoulders. "Why do you always doubt yourself. You're a great person, and you know it!" You think for a moment. "I'm sorry, I'm just so dramatic-"Kou interrupts you again. "Stop saying rude things about yourself! It hurts me!" Kou yells. 

"w-Why does it hurt you?"

"Because I care about you."

Those words.

What do they mean?

Because. I. Care. About. You.

Your mind swirls into confusion, causing your head to hurt. You put on your 'happy' costume, faking the big smile that spreads across your face like spreading butter on some toast. (yes ik the butter on toast was random. i'm just really hungry.)

 "You care about me?" You ask. "Of course! Now then, we should go meet Yashiro now, shall we?" You grab your ticket and Kou's and hand it to him. "You almost forgot this." Kou looks nervous for some reason. "Uh, Y/N-san? I have something to ask you."

"What is it?"

"So, when you have time to go to that amusement park, do you wanna go together? As a date?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, a beautiful cliffhanger. Thank you for reading. Here is something you need to know:

-There will be 2 new chapters every day until I'm done with this story.

Also, I might do 3 stories at once. I was thinking of adding my story from my school ipad on to here. The series is called: Random Diaries. Write if you think I should do it or not.

Thank you for your time.

-The Author