Chapter 5

edited 10/1/2023

*Flashback that no one asked for*

"So, when you have time to go to that amusement park, do you want to go together? As a date?"

*End of very short flashback that no one asked for*

You're stunned at Kou's words. Your face starts heating up. "I-uh, y-yes..?" You stutter. "Great then! Now, let's go! Senpai's waiting!" He acts calm, but you can tell he's hiding his embarrassment. You both walk up the stairs. You follow Kou to the bathroom. "Y/N-san! You finally made it!" Yashiro says. "Well, I guess I'll tell you the story..."

(I'm so sorry I can't put the story! I forgot most of some stuff and I am too lazy to go and read the manga again. I said I would put 2 chapters a day, and I won't waste my time! Ok, now I'll add something I remember.)

"Hanako-kun is one of the 7 wonders. That's why he's called Hanako. He's the 7th wonder, actually.(I don't know what to put because I forgot, mainly because of reading too many HanaNene stories.) He also um killed..Tsuaka."

"Who's that? My other uncle?" You question. "Yeah, Hanako and Tsukasa are twins." Nene replies. "c-Could I talk to him?" You ask. Kou steps in. "Are you sure you want to talk to him? He's not someone you want to mess around with." Kou says.  "And I'm not anyone he should be messing around with either! I want to speak to him." 

"Has someone been talking about me?" You hear a voice from behind you.

You and everyone else turn around.

"Tsukasa...?"

"Hmm?~ Who's this? A new friend?" He floats, spinning around you. "Yes, my name is Yugi Y/N and I think you might be my great uncle or something." His smiles grows. "Alright, alright, but I have a question for you Y/N-san."

You look at him intensely.

"Did you know, that you, Yugi Y/N, are going to die soon?"

"Really..?"

Finally!

A wash of relief bestows upon you. Tears form in our eyes, but yet inside you feel as if all your worries and pain have left, just at this moment.

No more suffering.

 You lose focus and someone pushes you hard onto the floor. "How about we make that much sooner, shall we?" Before he could do anything, Kou rushes to your aid. "Y/N-san! Get out of here! You too Senpai! Hanako and I will deal with this!" You watch as Nene dashes out, while you watch the battle just begin.

"Y/N! GO!"

"I c-can't m-move.."

You feel paralyzed.

Your body can't move, nor can you feel anything.

It's like your hidden emotions have overtaken you.

And I think they might just have.

Tears run down your face, while you sit there, just watching everything explode into action. You feel like you're just watching a movie. 

But yet you don't feel.

You can't tell why those tears fall from your eyes, or why you even cut yourself at this point.

You're so used to this pain you can't tell you're feeling it.

"Y/N! Why aren't you leaving?" Kou yells as Tsukasa pounces on him. 

"I don't think I can..."

You watch Tsukasa grimace at you whilst you stare at him in horror.

What is going on?

"NO! WAIT! DON'T HURT HER!"

Tsukasa pricks your finger with an unknown object and you black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~