Chapter 9

edited 10/1/2023

"I know you wouldn't go back with him/her even if you wanted to. You know how he/she/they treated you. Why?"

"I-uh...."

"Before we talked in front of everyone, he asked to meet me at the back of the school. He/She/They wanted to make his/her/their ex jealous. He said if I didn't fake a relationship, he would kill Kou and he would make my life hell."

Something he doesn't know is your life already hell.

Kou just gave you another reason to live and some sense of happiness and what it feels like.

At least you know what 'Are you okay?' means know.

 Teru looked mad. "I'm so sorry." He pulls you into a hug. "You should really talk to Kou. I've heard him crying at night. He doesn't talk to me or Tiara anymore. Please." You see the tears and fear in his eyes. This isn't like Teru at all. You kiss his forehead. "Alright then." The bell rings. Your next class is with Kou-kun. You walk to Home Eco. Click. Clack. You're really nervous for some reason. Surprisingly, you were the first one there. Kou walks in. You blush, but you want to cry. You want to run into his arms. (Sorry if that's cringe.) He looks at you for a second. You look away, but you want to stare in his beautiful eyes again. 

"h-Hey Kou?"

He turns around.

"Could I talk to you after class?"

He nods. The rest of the students walk in. "Okay, is everyone here?" Your teacher asks. "Yeah." Your classmates say. "Today..." You put your ear buds on and listen to your favorite songs. They make you cry. Those songs are about love and being happy, but you're none of that right now. Your teacher notices tears strolling down your face. "Is everything alright over there, Y/N?" Everyone turns to you. Including Kou.  "Yeah, I'm fine." You wipe your tears. Hamurai gives you a scary look. Slowly, class ends. When it does, Hamurai drags you out. "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU CRYING!?!? DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO ACT LIKE EVERYTHING FINE?!?!" He screams, and well you just can't take it anymore.

"WELL YOU WANNA KNOW SOMETHING!? I'M NOT FINE! I'M NOT OKAY! I'VE NEVER BEEN OKAY IN MY ENTIRE LIFE! I HATE MYSELF, I DIGUST MYSELF EVEN MORE THAN YOU DO! I HATE BEING ME, I HATE THAT I HAD TO HURT KOU! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH AND YET WE WERE SO CLOSE, AND GUESS WHO HAD TO RUIN MY LUFE AGAIN, YOU! YOU THREATNED TO KILL THE ONE I LOVE, SO I HAD TO HURT HIM! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! AND YOU KNOW WHAT?! I HATE MYSELF TOO!"

People stop in their tracks, wondering why you were venting to the whole school at this point. Tears fall out of your eyes like a waterfall, and you fall onto your knees, bawling.

"What the fuck." You turn around and find Kou. 

"What did Senpai ever do to you?"

"Nothing. I just wanted to make my fucking ex jealous."

"You asshole. Why would you even-"

Hamurai throws a punch at Kou. Kou, was about to hit back, but the teacher stopped them before it could get worse. "KOU!?!? Are you okay?!?!" You cup his cheeks in your hands. "i-I'm fine." He blushes at your actions. "Hamurai, we would like to talk to you. Y/N and Kou as well." You turn around. It's your principal.

You all are taken to the office. "Y/N, we like to hear your side of the story first." You tell them about the talk at the back of the building, that he/she/ they threatened you that he/she/they would kill Kou and ruin your life, forced you to have a fake relationship, and that he/she/they would force you to do his/her/their homework. They send you out. Soon after, Kou comes out as well. 

"So, do you wanna talk?"

"Kou-kun..I-um..."

You run to him, wrapping him in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry, I just didn't want to lose you.."

"It's okay Y/N, it's okay."

You both walk to his house, hand in hand.

"Teru-niisan, Tiara, I'm home!" Kou shouts. "Kou-niisan! Y/N-san!" Tiara runs to give Kou a hug. Teru comes downstairs. He smiles at you. He's happy to see Kou in his normal state. "Thank you."  Teru whispers to you. You and Kou cook dinner together. "You make really good food Y/N-san!" Tiara says to you. "Do you want to taste the soup?" You hold the spoon to her mouth. She takes a sip. "Aah~! It's so good!" Kou looks at you and Tiara. He smiles. You notice, and smile at him. He blushes and continues chopping the food. You walk up to him and wrap your arms around his waist, giving him a back hug. You can feel his temperature rising. You whisper in his ear.

"I love you Kou..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's Chapter 9 for you all! Anyways, thank you for reading and your support. 

-The Author