Chapter 8

*Flashback that no one asked for*

"It's a secret."

*End of the shortest flashback in the universe*

"A secret....?" Yashiro mutters. She leaves you. You are pleased. You don't want her to find out why you're really dating Hamurai-san. You go to find him/her. "Hamurai-san! Where'd you go?" You see Kou talking to Yashiro. "Most people fall in love with the ones they can't have Kou-kun! So don't worry. I don't think Y/N-san wanted to date Hamurai though. He/She said why they were dating, was a secret." She was right. You actually never wanted to get back with him/her.

*Flashback so you don't keep secrets from yourself anymore*

Hamurai had told you he wanted to meet at the back of your school building. You shiver in fear. 

"So...I see you've finally made it." You turn around and find him/her. You hate the sight of him. It scares you. "I wanted to ask for a little favor. You remember that my boyfriend/girlfriend broke up with me right? Now, I want to make him/her jealous. Let's be a fake couple." You reject him/her. "Do it, or that little Kou of yours will be dead and I will make your life miserable." Kou..? You'd never let him/her lay even a finger on him. So you agree.

*End of my longest flashback ever*

You suddenly get pulled into a corner. You find Teru. "Uh- why'd you pull me over here?" You ask. You're getting nervous. Did he hear what Yashiro had said?  D-does he have other intentions?  You slap yourself for thinking that. You feel like sweat is pouring down your face. "Y/N-san."

"Why are you really dating Hamurai?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! That's it for chapter 8! Sorry that it's short. I just wanna have some free time and watch YT, y'know? I promise I'll write later today.

Word Count: 297

-The Author <3