" we wanted to surprise you guys, but I'm pretty sure find some shorts or something." I shrugged and Josh kissed the back of my head.

"Joshua." Sicilia walked in.

"Hey." He said in a flat tone and she smiled brightly. "How are you?"

"Good and yourself? I miss you so much." She laughed and she walked up to us.

"Mhm..." he stares at her. "I am amazing... that you for asking."

"Can we talk for a second?"

"About what?"

"Um..." she looked around the room. " I guess it's time to put my pride aside, right? I miss you so much and not like I just miss your company. I miss you in total. I miss you so much Joshua." She grabbed his arm and I pushed her back softly. "What?" She frowned up her face.

"This is my wife." He snapped.

"Yes now if you don't move." She frowned up her eyebrows.

"Not you." Gia walked in.

"What are you talk about?"

"Me." I smiled brightly. "The sunshine of his life." I brought my hands to my chin and smiled.

"Huh? What are you even talking about?" She shook her head. "Joshua really?"

"Yes."

"With her?"

"Yes."

"How could you?"

"I love her."

"You love her?"

"Yes?"

"She is a little girl?"

"More head straight and mature than you." He spoke simply.

"Her?"

"Yes."

"Sabía que me ibas a dejar por una chica más joven... Me haces sentir como si estuviera loca." He pushed me behind a little and grabbed my hand.

"No intentes tirar del coche, estamos más allá de eso. Me has estado engañando." She stepped to him. "Tengo todo el derecho a encontrar a alguien que me haga realmente feliz y que realmente ame."

"Eres un puto pervertido que es el mejor amigo de tu hija." He kissed his teeth.

" Come on with that bullshit, you are just mad that she makes me feel the way that you have never in your life ever made me feel. She's younger than me so what but she still a grown ass woman. She's a college graduate and she has her own career, her own house, her own car whatever you wanna call it, she has her own of everything. She's grown, she has so much going for herself. She can have a mature and intelligent conversation. She's classy and she's graceful and she has so much poise. She is beautiful and she has a great intellect. She knows how to solve problems, she has the perfect mix of masculine and feminine. She's not a Dipsy dog in distress. Don't try to downplay her. She is the love of my life."

" she is your daughters age, you are really fucked someone your daughters age? That makes me think that you could fuck my daughter."

" What the fuck are you talking about?" He let me go. " don't say no type of shit like that in front of my fucking daughter. I would never touch my daughter, or anybody that didn't want to touch or was under the age. I so happen to fall in love with her, I love her I didn't do this because she was young. That was the scariest part of all of this. I regret the fact that we met at such a wrong time in such wrong situation. I never purposely went looking for someone young like this. She showed up when I need her the most and she made me feel something I always craved."